Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Belize in Int'l Pageants 2007

Hey mercury, thanks for posting the pics of all these gorgeous Belizean women,especially those of the sweet Belizean girl, Miss Leesha Arzu.

Enjoy The Silence.

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by zpania
    Hey mercury, thanks for posting the pics of all these gorgeous Belizean women,especially those of the sweet Belizean girl, Miss Leesha Arzu.
    You're welcome. I was beginning to wonder if anyone cared about this thread

Originally posted by mercury
    You're welcome. I was beginning to wonder if anyone cared about this thread

I know what you mean.I can understand the female members not being too excited about the thread, but for the male members to withhold comment,well - it's a downright disgrace,I tell ya.
    Enjoy The Silence.

MERCURY: I heard on KREM WUB Morning SHow that Leilah is doing very well in the Miss Earth Pageant. You have any update?
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by Dream Babes
    MERCURY: I heard on KREM WUB Morning SHow that Leilah is doing very well in the Miss Earth Pageant. You have any update?
    Last week she was named one of top 5 Environmentalist Delegates. That was also part of Evening Gown preliminaries. Miss Venezuela and Miss Canada received top honors for that.

Couple nights ago she participated in the preliminary Talent Competition. She performed a modern interpretive dance (will post pic when i'm done with this post) to a song from Belizean Legend Paul Nabor, "Naguya Nei", as performed by the Orchestra de la Papaya.

2 nights ago was her interview. That will help determine whether she makes top 16.

She has been praised by pageant experts for her physique (although many don't think she has the facial beauty to win), for her involvement locally in conservation activities and outreach, for her vocal expression, and her confidence.

Many project her to be in top 16. Although it was the same with Maria Jeffery at Miss Universe, Dalila Vanzie at Miss World (2003), and Leilah Pandy when she was at Miss Universe in 2004. Many pageants look at the sash (big name countries, usual winners, etc), let's see if Belize will get a break at their first Miss Earth Pageant.

mercury Guest
    [size=large]MISS BELIZE EARTH 2007[/size]
    LEILAH PANDY
    Belize City

Miss Earth 2007 Pageant
    Manila, Philippines
    November 11, 2007

[size=large]Miss Belize Earth - Leilah Pandy, Performing Modern Interpretive Dance As Her Talent At Miss Earth 2007[/size]

She has been praised by pageant experts for her physique (although many don't think she has the facial beauty to win), for her involvement locally in conservation activities and outreach, for her vocal expression, and her confidence.
    THANKS Mercury! I like Leilah. And I do think she has really nice facial structure and is a pretty Belizean woman. I know she recently received her Bachelor's Degree in Natural Resource Management from UB, so she is certainly a good Ambassador to represent Belize......BEST OF LUCK TO HER!!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Another Belizean Guest
    Here. Here. All the best to her.

Last week she was named one of top 5 Environmentalist Delegates. That was also part of Evening Gown preliminaries. Miss Venezuela and Miss Canada received top honors for that.

Couple nights ago she participated in the preliminary Talent Competition. She performed a modern interpretive dance (will post pic when i'm done with this post) to a song from Belizean Legend Paul Nabor, "Naguya Nei", as performed by the Orchestra de la Papaya.

2 nights ago was her interview. That will help determine whether she makes top 16.

Many project her to be in top 16. Although it was the same with Maria Jeffery at Miss Universe, Dalila Vanzie at Miss World (2003), and Leilah Pandy when she was at Miss Universe in 2004. Many pageants look at the sash (big name countries, usual winners, etc), let's see if Belize will get a break at their first Miss Earth Pageant.
    I would love to see that dance that she performed, the version of Naguya nei by orchestra de la papaya sounds good. She poses well, I thought the same thing about her facial beauty, not that i think she's unattractive but I know she wouldn't fit into that international standard.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

rass she flexable LOL...... Bemetu u have to try that deh position

Best of luck to Ms Pandy

mercury Guest
    Leilah has been receiving rave reviews for her evening gown in the preliminary competition. A few have placed her as one of the top 2 black delegates in this year's competition (along with Miss Zimbabwe) and in top 6 over all. Here is Leilah in evening gown (posting it again) and a few select others. Miss Venezuela and Miss Canada received top evening gown honors in preliminaries.

MISS BELIZE

MISS ZIMBABWE

MISS CANADA

MISS VENEZUELA

MISS USA

MISS VIETNAM

MISS PHILIPPINES

MISS JAPAN

MISS CHINA

MISS BAHAMAS

The coronation night is this Sunday. Things are getting exciting

mercury Guest
    LEILAH PANDY
    Belize City

Miss Earth 2007 Pageant
    Manila, Philippines
    November 11, 2007

[size=large]LEILAH PANDY IN NAT'L COSTUME AT MISS EARTH 2007[/size]

National Costume????????

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by Dream Babes
    National Costume????????
    Trust me, hers was among the best (although she didn't win). Many other delegates just showed up in an evening gown in their country's colors and no accessories, nothing, nada. Nothing close to costume.

mercury Guest
    LEILAH PANDY
    Belize City

Miss Earth 2007 Pageant
    Manila, Philippines
    November 11, 2007

[size=large]LEILAH PANDY AT MISS EARTH 2007[/size]

+ Reply to Thread