Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belize in Pics Series: Goff's Caye

Another Belizean Guest
    Originally posted by Bez
    maybe they mi look big cause you mi small.
    Nuh gial. They were bigger than the usual ones. Word.

Another Belizean Guest
    Originally posted by mercury
    AB have Burr Burr fetish.. who knew?
    More like burr burr trauma.

AAhhh Goffs Caye..... I have a lot of my childhood memories there. My dad use to take me there every 2 weeks on his boat and that was where he thought me how to swim, fish and dive. Last time I went there was like a year ago and its changed a lot since cruise ship pax has been goin out there . Most of the coral on the northside of the island is dead and i nuh even see bur bur on the island again and some other prickles that were almost at the center of the island.

Originally posted by monwa
    AAhhh Goffs Caye..... I have a lot of my childhood memories there. My dad use to take me there every 2 weeks on his boat and that was where he thought me how to swim, fish and dive. Last time I went there was like a year ago and its changed a lot since cruise ship pax has been goin out there . Most of the coral on the northside of the island is dead and i nuh even see bur bur on the island again and some other prickles that were almost at the center of the island.
    a hope u neva gann backa them lee bushes da back...a leff mih mark back deh,haaaaaaaaaaaa

Another Belizean Guest
    It was Goff's Caye that had the burr burrs? I will ask my parents tomorrow and see if they remember which caye that was. All I remember was this caye was loaded with them, you couldn't step without getting stuck and there wasn't much else on the caye, just a nice picnic spot. Our family used to have caye trips like every other month. Even though I hated getting up so early in the morning, it was well worth it.

Originally posted by Another Belizean
    It was Goff's Caye that had the burr burrs? I will ask my parents tomorrow and see if they remember which caye that was. All I remember was this caye was loaded with them, you couldn't step without getting stuck and there wasn't much else on the caye, just a nice picnic spot. Our family used to have caye trips like every other month. Even though I hated getting up so early in the morning, it was well worth it.
    liad....the only time u see wata was wen u bade eena bowl,haaaaaaaaa

and by ur admission dats every adder month

Originally posted by sikko
    a hope u neva gann backa them lee bushes da back...a leff mih mark back deh,haaaaaaaaaaaa
    LMAO... no thank goodness

Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Well i know fuh wah fact dah place had bur bur fuh stone dawg with lol my cousins and i just to pop off the whole little limb and stone each other with it. dah rass use to stin bad lol

Another Belizean Guest
    Unno play rough man.

+ Reply to Thread