Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: September Celebrations Pictures - 2006/2007

That was great Mercury thanks.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

mercury Guest
    Glad y'all enjoy.

I added more pics to OW Carnival 2006, Belize City Carnival 2006, Dangriga Independence Parade 2007, and a ton to San Pedro Independence Parade 2007! Enjoy

mercury Guest
    COROZAL 2007 CHILDREN'S RALLY PARADE

(Pics courtesy Winjama)

Sweet T Guest
    Thanks Mercury.. The pictures are great.

mercury Guest
    COROZAL 2007 INDEPENDENCE PARADE

(Pics courtesy Winjama & takeurvitaminz)

mercury Guest
    Edited all San Pedro 2007 sections to replace small pics with larger versions and I also added a few more pics in the process. Dang, this is a lot of work

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by mercury
    Edited all San Pedro 2007 sections to replace small pics with larger versions and I also added a few more pics in the process. Dang, this is a lot of work
    thanks....felt like we were there.
    nice weather, too!!!!

dangerm0use Guest
    ummm...i could have sworn i saw fireworks next to power lines....

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by dangerm0use
    ummm...i could have sworn i saw fireworks next to power lines....
    No, they were set off far from power lines. The photographer was far from the area where they were actually firing off the fireworks so as to get a better shot, and that's how power lines got into the photos.

wonder if the school children still get lemonade and tart after di parade like back in the old days?......dat deh lomonade use to taste like water fron heaven after marching in the hot sun....
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Gal Bemetu, I hardly see Lemonade around these days but I do know that they get locally made juices and ideals. I had to donate cupcakes for my 6 year old son class treat and many other parents did the same. They enjoyed that.
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

mercury Guest
    Originally posted by bemetu
    wonder if the school children still get lemonade and tart after di parade like back in the old days?......dat deh lomonade use to taste like water fron heaven after marching in the hot sun....
    It varies depending on the school as to what they actually do get, but yes the kids do get refreshments and snacks at the end of the parade and bags of water during the actual parade.

mercury Guest
    Added pics to Corozal Children's Rally Parade 2007 & Corozal Independence Parade 2007

Absolutely amazing pictures! I'm sending the link of this thread to all my relatives and friends. Thanks Mercury!

I Agree! These are Great Pics!!! I totally enjoyed them!!!!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

+ Reply to Thread