Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Belizean soldier da Iraq fraid eh mama wah get deported!

mahogany sister Guest
    Originally posted by Cant Get Right
    Here is what I find funny. You are all Belizean right? You are all claiming that imigrants should be allowed in the U.S. with no problem. How are you supposed to come into the United States if, you can't get through Mexico?

Is that what I am arguing....cause I never mention anything about Mexico! I am merely disputing the facts as posted my Belizean.

Does it matter who is being targeted....fact is America is a country built on immigration and many of the arguments here is pure hypocrisy!

Cant Get Right Guest
    Originally posted by belizisimo
    bull-sh--
    complete and utter.
    Why don't you check this out?

I was happy to see that the last amnesty bill was killed in the Senate. Does anyone here believe that illegal immigrants should be rewarded for breaking the law with an amnesty?
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

You caan fit 20 pounds of rice into a 2 pound bag....some time or the other migration has to be controled or we will all go to hell in a hand basket. Immigration control is the only way to do this. The world changes. Things never remaine the same. So America is made up of immigrants of years and years gone by...this is today, time has changed....there will be no room left to breathe.

People bring strange customs that are nasty and detrimental to health over here...for instance the Indians keeping rat house etc. ...things alway need to be kept in control....order has to be established....you can't just let things run amock because of a few bleeding hearts who don't think with their brain...sure, you feel sorry....but one has to survive and let nature take it's course.....

The purpose of life is to take care of ourselves.....life is for the lucky few who do.....one can survive in a jungle if one has to....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

mahogany sister Guest
    Originally posted by David 13
    I was happy to see that the last amnesty bill was killed in the Senate. Does anyone here believe that illegal immigrants should be rewarded for breaking the law with an amnesty?

Let me say...John Lennon said it best....when will it be a world without borders.....most of these people are here fighting for a better life! They dont want your 9-5 job, they want a chance, just like every Belizean living in America. They know the society they are from condemns them to a life of poverty and they want better.

Most of them are being taken advantage of because of their status in society.

But the food you eat and the house you live in, are because of an underclass society. They make that life affordable for you David 13 and Belizean. The US constitution, which I believe is beautifully written, guarantees certain freedoms and one is the pursuit of happiness.

I am not saying open up the borders, but all those people living here for many years who have families etc etc, all those children who came over here at no say of their own, deserves a chance to assimilate into this society and deserve to be protected by it.....

Slavery took long to be abolish because of people who thought that they were doing the slaves a favour by having them as slaves, and many in Congress at the time wanted to ship them back to Africa. In fact their freedom came at a long drawn out price. After hundreds of years of utilizing their free labour, they were ready to discard them....just like alll those immigrants who now live in the shadows! Many work for big corporate farms and the owners live in kingdoms compared to the squalor these immigrants live in because they have limited or no access! So if you advocate them remain illegal then shame on you and you should never complain when an injustice is being done to you!

Martin Luther King Jr said "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere"!

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by mahogany sister
    Is that what I am arguing....cause I never mention anything about Mexico! I am merely disputing the facts as posted my Belizean.

Does it matter who is being targeted....fact is America is a country built on immigration and many of the arguments here is pure hypocrisy!

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    So America is made up of immigrants of years and years gone by...this is today, time has changed....there will be no room left to breathe.

People bring strange customs that are nasty and detrimental to health over here...for instance the Indians keeping rat house etc. ...things alway need to be kept in control....order has to be established....
    dis da di ignorant rass ah di talk 'bout.
    how pipple whe grow up wid latrine di look down deh nose pan pipple cause deh no like like dem?

talk facts maskita. whe disease d i come because of immigration? yu likely have more deadly ailments than the healthy hardworking mexican out deh eena di field.

maskita now di seh dat america full.
    fi she retired rass need two immigrants fi work and keep adding to the social security fund to keep her rass in air conditioning. check it.

Well rass Mah...you di bring up native americans, John Lennon and Dr. King...I'm surprised you didn't bring up Ghandi. Hold up let me get my violin.

Another Belizean Guest
    Originally posted by mahogany sister
    ...... many americans dont think you no different than the ones who hopped the fence!
    THAT!!! You can say again!

Well rass Mah...you di bring up native americans, John Lennon and Dr. King...I'm surprised you didn't bring up Ghandi. Hold up let me get my violin.
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by bemetu
    no need fu play yu own violin. bemetu willing fu play it fu yu.

Another Belizean Guest
    I am not saying open up the borders, but all those people living here for many years who have families etc etc, all those children who came over here at no say of their own, deserves a chance to assimilate into this society and deserve to be protected by it.....

Exactly.

Another Belizean Guest
    Originally posted by belizisimo
    how pipple whe grow up wid latrine di look down deh nose pan pipple cause deh no like like dem?

fi she retired rass need two immigrants fi work and keep adding to the social security fund to keep her rass in air conditioning. check it.

Who seh anything about nuh lik? Latrine dah mi latrine now dah modern style...lik ah seh..time changes..stick to the subject macu..

talk facts maskita. whe disease d i come because of immigration? yu likely have more deadly ailments than the healthy hardworking mexican out deh eena di field.

Did I say that? I mentioned the habits of SOME!! of an ethnic group...yes indeed that will bring desease. Weh di ef yu tink aids come fram? or many other desease like the hong konk fu that almost kill my rass...yu wudda mi glad tru?
    I neva said one rass about the entire immigration oh! And nuh tell me a dam ting about Mexicans yer? the ones I have seen living in those labour camps live like pigs and spitting everywhere...they have plenty soap and water, there is no excuse to have the garbage pile up with rat and roach everywhere oh....

If we continue with no control, yes we will run out of space...bwai weh wrang wid you? Listen I done pay een my effing SS so that I could get wat is due to me but the effing illigals are getting what I worked for...did you know that in texas they have entire schools for immigrant children and that college graduates give up two years of their life to teach them? So don;'t talk like dem nuh di get kindness and ting....Everything i enjoy, I have worked for and continue to pay for my enjoyment...yu dah lone rass yer...mi nuh ask nobody fe anything. And if you tink dat I di live and wait pan SS check, think again. SS check was never meant for retirement...it was meant as a suppliment...yu should already have enough money invested and so ahn...but ah bet yu spen all ah fe yu money dat why yu di grind....

I am not against legal immigration...I was never against any kind of it until it got out of hand. I believe in a chance for everyone but there is just so much to go around. you must have an ax to grind. Anyway, lef me lone yer? wid yu rass....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

belizisimo Guest
    Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    ....Everything i enjoy, I have worked for and continue to pay for my enjoyment...yu dah lone rass yer...mi nuh ask nobody fe anything. And if you tink dat I di live and wait pan SS check, think again. SS check was never meant for retirement...
    i respect yu plenty maskita. i was raised to always respec mi elders.

but, pet, da no so di social security fund works. da no whe yu put een yu get out.

for the record, social security estimates that illegals contribute an estimated $6 billion to $7 billion A YEAR to the fund [which they cannot ever get credit for] and another $1.5billion in medicare taxes [again that they cant get credit for]. this happens because many are using made-up SSNs or false papers.

because of the large number of people of your generation who are retiring, there are fewer people contributing to the fund, which is what causes the perilous shortfall. and that's why it's helpful to have the contributions from illegals [who are mostly of working age].

so next time yu see wah illegal pan di street di fix di sidewalk, tenk ah fu help pay into the social security fund and fu help buy yu drawers.

+ Reply to Thread