Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Mein, I gotta go BUT I would like everyone to consider that this is BELIZE, Little Belize and things are so different here. I don't think such occurences is as rampant as the US of A and if we can stop this from becoming an "epidemic", then its only right. I don't see how I or anyone could just IGNORE such a thing. I understand Mags situation very well and if I were her, I would do the right thing and report it...
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Maggy,

Which church yuh gwein to now?

ilam96 Guest
    here we go again

Weh you gwein Dream Babes?

Another Belizean Guest

Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Originally posted by margaret
    Only thing is, they will need another person to take my spot. I don't work with him anymore.

I handed in my resignation yesterday.
    Why did you resign? Just curious. Because of who he is? Because of what he's doing? See this is what pisses me off about people, sometimes, the sooner everyone realizes that no matter what your position is, you're still human the more happier life would be for some. Do you really think that this is his first encounter? Was this role paying you a salary? If so, why cut off your nose to spite your face? Me gane sneaking out early. You all have a great weekend. I will. .

Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Originally posted by margaret
    Only thing is, they will need another person to take my spot. I don't work with him anymore.

I handed in my resignation yesterday.
    OH Boy! Sorry to hear that Mags and frankly, I am SHOCKED but we live and we learn! What a world mein!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Re: Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Originally posted by Another Belizean
    Why did you resign? Just curious. Because of who he is? Because of what he's doing? See this is what pisses me off about people, sometimes, the sooner everyone realizes that no matter what your position is, you're still human the more happier life would be for some. Do you really think that this is his first encounter. Was this role paying you a salary? If so, why cut off your nose to spite your face? Me gane sneaking out early. You all have a great weekend. I will. .
    Ah agree wid you pan dis wan AB....wat di fk! lone rass....Mags cudda report it if it will make a difference or whateva...and keep on going mein...cho nobody can control another person life, much less the world..cho...life is all about checking yourself. As long as you are doing good, let the rest go their way cho....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

He threw me out of his church 2 weeks ago!

Originally posted by belizean
    Maggy,

Which church yuh gwein to now?
    He's the type, he does not like when you don't agree with him. I disagreed and he told me not to ever come back to his church again. I go to the Nazarene Church. Nice church and congregation.

By the way, when I gave him my resignation he did not want it.
    I love life! I love God! I love You!

Originally posted by belizean
    Weh you gwein Dream Babes?
    Guh duh laundry bwai.....ah dih run whey fram work! Ie dih rain cats and dawgs and ah nuh have no clean drawse...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    You are such an *** Mellow. In fact a hole in the ground is much better for you. I believe Mags when she write something and she is not scandaling the man if it's the truth. In your situation, who di fk believe the lies you wirte? you have no credibility. You write lies about evryone...tell me one truth you have written about anyone?????? fking Bubuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I hope you have a gook slimeball birthday...the day you were born was di day it rain kaka.......

Originally posted by Dream Babes
    Guh duh laundry bwai.....ah dih run whey fram work! Ie dih rain cats and dawgs and ah nuh have no clean drawse...
    Yes, gyal, I heard iddi rain no madarass! Schools are closed because of the flooding!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

Originally posted by mellowman
    Reply: Shut up you old nasty white stinking old B*itch>>>>

F*uckin loser you...... hahahaheheheheheh baldhead, s=dah weh di gowaan... let me find yo baldheaded vanilla lice picture.... brb!
    Hahahahahh ...oh lawd hahahahahh....you wan dried up piece a kaka.....ah least ah have special lice....vanilla!! yeh!!
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Another Belizean Guest

Re: Re: Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Originally posted by Mosquitorose
    .......cho...life is all about checking yourself. As long as you are doing good, let the rest go their way cho....
    Foushizzle.

Another Belizean Guest
    Drive safe here? Got 2 more bloody minutes, can never sneak on time. Shucks.

ilam96 Guest
    if da city u deh, memba malic pon di kinel side flood out...no go get stuck rong deh soh...