Wilma Thompson

B

Belizeanvoice

I was reading the news and saw the article from Wilma Thompson, Then i read about the man wo had sex with his own daughter. He got 6yrs in prison while Wilma if she does not pay almost $7000.00 will get 10yrs in prison now that Judicial System in Belize sucks, that judge need to go. That poor lady defending herself from that abuser get charged. SOOOO unfair. I mad as hell. Who you thing need do go to jail and then throw away the keys?

Belizeanvoice said:
I was reading the news and saw the article from Wilma Thompson, Then i read about the man wo had sex with his own daughter. He got 6yrs in prison while Wilma if she does not pay almost $7000.00 will get 10yrs in prison now that Judicial System in Belize sucks, that judge need to go. That poor lady defending herself from that abuser get charged. SOOOO unfair. I mad as hell. Who you thing need do go to jail and then throw away the keys?

I read that too and my first thought was that this woman certainly deserves financial assistance. But as much as money would keep this woman out of jail, it grieves me to know the bastard will benefit from it. :mad:

Back