Where in the world is Big Mouth Mellowman!

margaret

Old School Cruffy
This place sound too boring. What's happening where are my peeps that kept this place in stitches?:snooty!

mosquito where is my friend mellow?

I missed him. Am I too late? He had a very twisted sense of humor. Who am I going to fight with?

Hey Margaret, Mellow and his big mouth are on Facebook lol. As are most of these cruffy who on FB di tell all fe dem business...imagine hahahhaha..how u di duh pet. Ah Miss you and Pato....

I am well. Missed all the back n forth we had.

Great knowing Mellowman still alive and doing what he does best best. The board seem too quiet.

I am doing very well Maggy.. Catch me at "https://www.facebook.com/MELLOWMANGLEN/?ref=br_rs&pnref=lhc" ----"Glenroy Fuller/Facebook" or Mello Mellowman/facebook... All is well!!! Hi Rosie...

Hello Maggy,

It's been ages how are you? Are you still in Belize?

Glad to hear you're doing well. Most of us are just busy with life/kids/work etc., and as rosy said on FB. LOL

Hi Mags, so good to hear from you I hope all is well.

Hi Mello, you see how pipple di miss yu right? hahahahhaah

Such is life Rosie... lol... I have had my share of obsticles, but way much success to complain about the little things...

I saw Mellow during the Los Angeles Settlement Day festivities. Funny how life turns full circle. Mellow is at all of our functions lately :lmao
I think he attends more Garifuna functions than me.

I hope you are well Maggie.

I do alot of community/cultural type videographing..... If you see me at alot of Garifuna events, its because i am good at what i do -and who i am in reality-- --Mellowvision-- Most of what i do is to uplift!!!

Hello all of you! I am in Belize, glad to be in Belize and even better, loving Belize. Finally! After all this covid crap, I hope to visit some of my peeps there in the US pretty soon, That's if the Embassy will give me a visa! Simpletons!:sneaky:

Hello all of you! I am in Belize, glad to be in Belize and even better, loving Belize. Finally! After all this covid crap, I hope to visit some of my peeps there in the US pretty soon, That's if the Embassy will give me a visa! Simpletons!:sneaky:
Hey Maggie, good to see you girl, I hope you get to visit.

Hey Maggie, thanks for stopping by, I’m renewing my passport so that when things get better we can take a trip to Belize. I’m glad you are well. Hopefully you will be able to come for a visit.

Back