So When's the Next Belizeans.com Meet?

S

stephygee

Greetings folks. Has Belizeans.com every had a regional meet? If so, where and when? Is there another one planned anytime soon?

I'm a sensory type of person and like to see folks I interact with at some point. Thus far, I've participated in regional (Los Angeles) meets for a couple of forums I'm on (Chevy Avalanche & CBR Forum) and it's always good to put a face to an online moniker. Besides that, it's equally amusing to see the regular sh*t talkers in person....they're usually the quietest when everone's around :D

So is there any planned for Los Angeles or Belize anytime soon? I'd definitely be down to meet at both.

Cheers!

ah group of us met a while back i think is it was july 2004 or 2005. It armed quiet a scandal LOL but it was fun.

I think some people has been meeting up at the parkfest in NY.

I know a lot of peeps coming for easter. We should plan lunch together or have a drink somewhere.

Re: Re: So When's the Next Belizeans.com Meet?

mellowman said:
Reply: I certainly would love to meet you stephyGee....... Would you like to meet me Stephygee??? L.A, have the most perfect meeting places want to????

Actually, I'd like to meet everyone that's local...to be exclusive would be...not inclusive :D I'm constantly amazed how large the Belizean community in Los Angeles is. I can't go a day without seeing the little flags hanging from the rear view mirrors, or the new fad...the sticker of what looks like a little boy with a big hat, but it's with Belize colors instead of the usual blue and white Guatemala colors. Even saw a Ford Expedition with a Belize tow hitch cover. That was cool. I just think it would be more productive for us to get to know each other instead of spending time arguing over whatever, just for the sake of argument.

So the last get-together sparked a scandal, eh? Hmmm....too bad. It seems there are a lot of intelligent folks here, but we seem to give in to petty bickering too easily. Maybe seeing someone face-to-face and getting to know them rather than rely on this soul-less presence on the Internet....'tis a dream I have

:beerchug

Good night folks.

Back