Rosey! Hot cross buns???

madarass said:
Man di wear apron too? Got di man like how Mons mi got DJ di mash pear. :D :D :D

Funny...oh lawd miih side the haat mih:rofl :rofl :rofl

The Empress said:
Please boy, my man's mother taught him not to depend on no woman to feed him. Most men I date know how to cook!:D
He don't need an apron, that's how good he's good :D

Tell ahm Em gial. My son can cook mein and he nuh wear no apron needa oh......but he is a lova ah yer and he know how fe appreciate a woman and all she does...he will have a good life with some very lucky chicky.......man dat nuh help dem wife, are no good yer?

bzegirl said:
Those buns looks yummy Mo. Girl you giving Rosy a run for her $$ :D

I had Chinese, no hot cross bun and fish. Ayeee I need a Belizean chef. :D :D :D Hmmn, maybe I can see how bun would come out in the bread maker?

Hey empress - how did the bootleg buns come out girl? :D

Look like you love dah puss and daag food tru? hahahahah.....gial, I know it hard to cook when you work but trust me once you do a couple things you will never go back to restuarant food.

Monwa said:
HAHAHAHA! Girl im not as good as rosey but me love mih kitchen and im always experimenting.

You good now Mons and you will get betta....you love yu kitchen and that is the first step.....

Monwa said:
I wah bat yo dah yo ears corna!:D :D :D :D Alteast there are some men weh cook fuh them woman left on this planet ... nothing wrong with that! We women tired ah cook sometimes so its nice to see them men man handle the kitchen for a while!

True ting Mons. Ah tell hubby ah run dis house for 36 years or suh, mi fegit now hahahah...and it's his turn. Well he dah nuh cook and dah sin hahahah but honey, he duh everything else..and once me done cook , like every two or three days, me done hahahah......

Last night he come home bout 11pm, he mi gane dah daag track...and instead a mek buns ah mek the ginger cookies on the back of the molasses jar....aye! datta honey bun gial...we had honey bun....di man eat up and di smile up hahahahahahah

BLOODY DB... wah get eh *** beat when i see she... bloody set up! Nuh even bother come fuh yo share cause ah give it weh... i give wah lih ole man weh pass and seh eh hungry... he wah appreciate it more!

:mad:

Monwa said:
BLOODY DB... wah get eh *** beat when i see she... bloody set up! Nuh even bother come fuh yo share cause ah give it weh... i give wah lih ole man weh pass and seh eh hungry... he wah appreciate it more!

:mad:

hahhahah ....see? ah mi tell yu...yu too fool gial..me wudda freeze dah rass yer? Afta dem freeze real good and when you heat dem up inna toaster oven dem taste just like just mek.....cho mi nuh giv weh mi ting dat easy....lone rass...

Monwa said:
rosey.. me gat wah lotta bun left. I made about 5 dozen LOL

That's ok gial, yu pa will have it for his tea and later for snack...afta dem nice no rass mein....ah did just mix mine up gial...ah fling everything innna the kitchen aid and ah neva have fe duh anything,....and while that was kneading, ah hurry mek dinna inna 10 minutes....

Tuna patties

two cans albore tuna, two potatoes, one onion, one egg, saltine crackers (half ah stack), salt and peppa to taste.

I put the potatoes and onion in my chopper and chopped fine. I then added the drained tuna, the crushed cracker crumbs (crush and roll with rolling pin), the egg and salt and blk pep...mixed it all up. spoon into large frying pan with just a little olive oil....spread out with the spoon just like fritters and brown on one side and then the other......serve with homemade cooked apple or jam.....

meanwhile, I put put some brocclii in the micro for 5 and then 3 ,minutes, season and ting done....dinner in 10 minutes and meanwhile the dough is rising.......

Mosquitorose said:
That's ok gial, yu pa will have it for his tea and later for snack...afta dem nice no rass mein....ah did just mix mine up gial...ah fling everything innna the kitchen aid and ah neva have fe duh anything,....and while that was kneading, ah hurry mek dinna inna 10 minutes....

Gial rosey mih ole man he gawn dah PG yesturday but he ker eh stash... me one deh home i can't lef mih babies them alone ( my dogs hehehe) mih mih chiwahua done miss mih daddy and he nuh wah eat LOL

Mosquitorose said:

Tuna patties

two cans albore tuna, two potatoes, one onion, one egg, saltine crackers (half ah stack), salt and peppa to taste.

I put the potatoes and onion in my chopper and chopped fine. I then added the drained tuna, the crushed cracker crumbs (crush and roll with rolling pin), the egg and salt and blk pep...mixed it all up. spoon into large frying pan with just a little olive oil....spread out with the spoon just like fritters and brown on one side and then the other......serve with homemade cooked apple or jam.....

meanwhile, I put put some brocclii in the micro for 5 and then 3 ,minutes, season and ting done....dinner in 10 minutes and meanwhile the dough is rising.......

Hmmm that sounds good I think I will have to try that.

bzegirl said:
Those buns looks yummy Mo. Girl you giving Rosy a run for her $$ :D

I had Chinese, no hot cross bun and fish. Ayeee I need a Belizean chef. :D :D :D Hmmn, maybe I can see how bun would come out in the bread maker?

Hey empress - how did the bootleg buns come out girl? :D

It was good, but I couldn't enjoy them because I ended up cussing him out before he left for work.:D :D

hahahha oh lawd what fun today. The tuna patties were delicious and the buns got baked and ah done eat 3 and hubby too....and ah done mek strawberry ice cream too......

mellowman said:
Reply: I can only imagine the smell of hot-cross-buns and all the other great stuff around easter Sunday... Thanks Rosie and Monwa for keeping the seasons and tradition alive...

You guys are the best! God bless both of you...... Hope to meet both of you someday....

Aye bwai, the house smell so nice and we di eat the bun already....ah wah cook tomorrow...son done seh eh di come fe eat lol....So you have to work Mellow or you wah cook?

Mons those are some nice looking buns you have there. wish i was there to taste. I love fish.
I went to this new Peruvian resturant and has a nice big fried red snapper for lunch.

David 13 said:
Mons those are some nice looking buns you have there. wish i was there to taste.

:D :D :D dat didn't come out right :D :D or is it just me and my perverted mind today. :D :D

D :D dat didn't come out right :D :D or is it just me and my perverted mind today. :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:D :D Yes Bez its ony you babes. I was talking about her nice buns.

Today was such a nice day even though son didn't show up. I know he went to golf and he must have got drunk hahahah...anyway, my friend Martha came over with the biddies....her mom, who is 85 and her aunt Francis (my adobted aunt) who is 96.

I made then nice english tea (loose now, inna teapot) and Martha was quick to grab some buns and put butter and guava jam on them lol......the biddies had a nice time. I showed them some quilts and they looked at all my art and then watch the big tv some and had a good time.....

I was helping Aunt Francis to car, she is extreamly frail...and I felt that I was holding just a shell of a person. I mean it's just bone and skin, it amazing isn't it as we age how we just weather away.
Then I had this strange feeling. I felt that this was the last time I would see her alive.....I didn't feel bad about it or anything....it presented itself just like that, as a plain and simple thought......

Back