New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dah Sin! Come Back White Gal....Me like Cayo Bwai tuh and dah pure JEALOUSLY and BITTERNESS have mih suh..hehehehe:D :D

Lets have a drink at PIT PAN or Eva's or rite by Ms. Lisbey Tamales stand when yuh come dah Belize......:beerchug

sikko said:
for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:beerchug You finally making sense!

Re: mark mih calenda again

sikko said:
a cant believe a agree with boco and mahagany eena the same day...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

so u pass the iniation wg...nuh sweat..da all love dawlin

at least u made a grand entrance and buss through the front door...nuh like CAYOGIAL weh sneek een through the side:beerchug

some sikk lovin yur way:peace

meeeeeeeeee? through the side??:party :lmao

The Empress said:
:rolleyes: He must have mistaken whitegial for a pot of gold:D

I think you dih mix me up with Chranic. The last time bally mih deh ya he mih dih look for a white gyal fu get green card. :D

Wait an effing minute !!!!! He did get himsel a laptop. Hmm...and college studies do require students to be in possession of a personal computer . :thinking

Could it be... Chranic hit paydirt??? Things that make you go hmm. :D

Dream Babes said:
Dah Sin! Come Back White Gal....Me like Cayo Bwai tuh and dah pure JEALOUSLY and BITTERNESS have mih suh..hehehehe:D :D

Lets have a drink at PIT PAN or Eva's or rite by Ms. Lisbey Tamales stand when yuh come dah Belize......:beerchug

you only bad::D :D

Make whitegial leave, she can't hang :D :D This is nothing compared the sh*t we gave DB over "blackie":D :D and the sh*t Mellow used to give us Garifuna folks!

Haul u rass White gial!!:blast

mellowman said:
reply: Hey Dreams.... After all the crap talking that me and you went through.... You know that i am very passionate about you, honestly, i always like a girl like you who will stand up and fight for hers.... The truth is, i'd like to hang out with you and do some fun things....

June is right around the corner! :beerchug

:D :D :D yep and you can put your face in her batty all day!

cayogial21 said:
first and foremost i am a woman a belizean woman at that and I WILL defend myself and belizean women when i think it is needed. i had no problem with what YOU said and i didn't really have a problem with what anyone else said. I only used your quote because it was the easiest for me to use and it said that foreign women were taking away "our" men...while the women were making sly comments.

Personally I think people mih deh tek cheap shots before she did...just how i see it. Things done. Shop shet ...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal.
mee neva know u da woman..cause u neva show us the sexy bady...u sure u da nuh guatemalan,,haaaaaaaaa:D

sikko said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....razzz u see white gyal and u come out a hiding too:D :D ... agat u man..nuh worry:drunk

how come dem neba invite u to bezz house??/or da u refuse

Damn pawdna , yu dun know. I'm predictable like dat. :D As to Bez, sarri i cudn't mek it. but then agen , ah knew yu were the man capable of bringing delight to them ladies in the party. :beerchug

cayogial21 said:
Don't kill me for this but I wouldn't want to be with a Belizean man...not cause I have anything against them but just the thought that MOST not all have to be so dominant in a relationship...and I'm not physically attracted to white or asian men at all...lol
suh...we kina gyal u like?

heeeeehaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

sikko said:
mee neva know u da woman..cause u neva show us the sexy bady...u sure u da nuh guatemalan,,haaaaaaaaa:D

oh lawd...:rofl :rofl :rofl

Mosquitorose said:
hahhahahah.....oh lawd ah glad i bring mi laptop....ah laugh no rass tonight...but ah tired...

isn't this funny!!:D :D The board hasn't made me laugh like this in a while!!

mellowman said:
reply: Hey Dreams.... After all the crap talking that me and you went through.... You know that i am very passionate about you, honestly, i always like a girl like you who will stand up and fight for hers.... The truth is, i'd like to hang out with you and do some fun things....

June is right around the corner! :beerchug
:beerchug :beerchug

mahogany sister said:
Bex then......! We love you WG.....and we nuh care if you gat waa Belize man....! In Belize we nuh have dem race hangups whe unu have ova ya!

Do and Dont s of posting

Say hi, engage in conversation, dont be thin skinned, and dont assume people really care about your personal life.....with that said you will enjoy this board!

Peace

Amen

see

belizean said:
Who chase weh Whitegial?
whitegial thread da already classic...over 200 post pan ih fuss chred..unpresidented:D :

she get VEX now....roll reversal:D :D

belizean said:
Who chase weh Whitegial?

Cho Noh ask me....fih once ah Noh have noting fih doh wid it...although ah mih waah cuss ey rass fram ey opening line but ah decide fih behave:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back