New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zpania said:
But of course. Foreign women love a man who is funny,adventurous,romantic, caring sensitive,ambitious, handsome, hardworking,good with his hands and a good lover in bed. Not to mention , he is a good listener and make it a point to remember the important things that matter to her such as...:party

And that is the definition of a true Belizean man. :heart And that is what is rumoured around the world.

me noh no bout the romantic, caring and sensitive part. I have never seen these in a Belizean man..no joke!!..And dah weh important thing you deh talk about clue wih in noh:angel

cayogial21 said:
me noh no bout the romantic, caring and sensitive part. I have never seen these in a Belizean man..no joke!!..And dah weh important thing you deh talk about clue wih in noh:angel

Roses are red,violets are blue...need I say more? :D

Ah wanda whey WG call "Back-a-Bush"? Santa Familia? Billy White? Bullet Tree? Whey yuh tink Cayogial? hehehehehehe

WG you gan? Don't leave I'd like to think that us Belizeans don't hold animosity around here. Noh mek some lee comments chase you weh man...

Dream Babes said:
Ah wanda whey WG call "Back-a-Bush"? Santa Familia? Billy White? Bullet Tree? Whey yuh tink Cayogial? hehehehehehe

Wih have to go more back a bush dan Bullet tree ir Santa Familia
Los Tambos, Cristo Rey, Macaw Bank me no know.

I have wah inkling that dah mussi mih reght dah Evas doh... nucho gial lota herbs deh deh fih practice fan

cayogial21 said:
"...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...
....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men......bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real"

you know have to say something direct...the tone of this thread is hostile any ways the above says it in plain english even though i neva meih the refer to him in my comment.

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others.
for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sikko said:
for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yu could bring it inna bottle,yu could bring inna flask...ah wahn mih whiskey in the morning;ah wahn mih whiskey in the night. :D :D :D

hey Sikkman, yu still gat mih Canadian Club pon yu?

:beerchug :drunk :drunk :drunk

sikko said:

first and foremost i am a woman a belizean woman at that and I WILL defend myself and belizean women when i think it is needed. i had no problem with what YOU said and i didn't really have a problem with what anyone else said. I only used your quote because it was the easiest for me to use and it said that foreign women were taking away "our" men...while the women were making sly comments.

Personally I think people mih deh tek cheap shots before she did...just how i see it. Things done. Shop shet ...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal.

cayogial21 said:

:D :D I met one once, he had about two out of those three traits.........he's married to a white gial now:D :D :D

cayogial21 said:
[

...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal. [/B]

Bex then......! We love you WG.....and we nuh care if you gat waa Belize man....! In Belize we nuh have dem race hangups whe unu have ova ya!

Do and Dont s of posting

Say hi, engage in conversation, dont be thin skinned, and dont assume people really care about your personal life.....with that said you will enjoy this board!

Peace

cayogial21 said:
Dah why this I always notice that men LOOOOOOVE Belizean women...i don't know what it is but just tell a man your Belizean and they're hook.(From what I've seen)

What about you Belizean men do you guys get the same attention?

I'm not a man, but most American women that hear I'm of Belizean descent don't have nothing nice to say about belizean men!!!!

zpania said:
Yu could bring it inna bottle,yu could bring inna flask...ah wahn mih whiskey in the morning;ah wahn mih whiskey in the night. :D :D :D

hey Sikkman, yu still gat mih Canadian Club pon yu?

:beerchug :drunk :drunk :drunk
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....razzz u see white gyal and u come out a hiding too:D :D ... agat u man..nuh worry:drunk

how come dem neba invite u to bezz house??/or da u refuse

WhiteGial said:
I stopped posting in this thread because it got way off subject. I also took down my photo because it has provoked [mostly] judgment and prejudice. Thanks to those who no go on ignorant... and sorry for those who are bitter or jealous...

As for the rest of ya, SHOP S.HIT :booty

oh nooo she didn't bring out those words............BITTER and JEALOUS!
:D :D :D :D Hilarious and TYPICAL!!!!!!

sweet_lime said:
...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

...HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart

(AH MIDDI WANDA...WHO DI EFF...teef yuh!!!:rofl :coffee :lmao)
:rolleyes: He must have mistaken whitegial for a pot of gold:D

mark mih calenda again

mahogany sister said:
Bex then......! We love you WG.....and we nuh care if you gat waa Belize man....! In Belize we nuh have dem race hangups whe unu have ova ya!

Do and Dont s of posting

Say hi, engage in conversation, dont be thin skinned, and dont assume people really care about your personal life.....with that said you will enjoy this board!

Peace
a cant believe a agree with boco and mahagany eena the same day...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

so u pass the iniation wg...nuh sweat..da all love dawlin

at least u made a grand entrance and buss through the front door...nuh like CAYOGIAL weh sneek een through the side:beerchug

some sikk lovin yur way:peace

Don't kill me for this but I wouldn't want to be with a Belizean man...not cause I have anything against them but just the thought that MOST not all have to be so dominant in a relationship...and I'm not physically attracted to white or asian men at all...lol

Dream Babes said:
I'm having cramps right now, might as well I don't answer you....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...I wouldn't want WG to see how a Belizean Sista put a brotha in check.....:D :D :D :D

:D :D :D this thread is hilarious!!!! how did I miss this all day:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back