miss america belize Azalea Roberts Birthday

M

mac g

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1yye31DK58&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1yye31DK58&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Party Time miss america belize

Happy Birthday :party

Wat the heck, are they in someone's basement or in someone's back yard? She mi need fi practiCe her bow wah lee bit more. She didnt go down correct. But hey... This is in LA?

Mysterious said:
Wat the heck, are they in someone's basement or in someone's back yard? She mi need fi practiCe her bow wah lee bit more. She didnt go down correct. But hey... This is in LA?

You're an expert at going down huh Mysterious? :D :D :D

Ok I just joined in kind of late. This video is not of the actual pageant correct. Cause if it is, it is real ghetto. but Hopefully this was a afterparty at someone backyard cause I know they dont got basemesnts in cali

Madarass: :D :D :D . I bet you thought that was funny, but you should go ask your sister or one of your female relatives bout going down, I bet they know how to do it better than me. As you know with age come wisdom. All cause u want to read into shyt.

But FYI, I have been in a pageant and was taught the correct way to curtsey. I do have family members who has held the title of Queen of the Bay/Ms Belize.

Mellow: Regardless of how you spell the word ni99a, who are you throwing that at? Last time I check neither me nor my cousin fit the description of such. But he can hold his own. Maybe if y'll stop reading into stuff then these threads wouldnt go off on tangents, but then again we are dealing with cruffy who LOVES controversy....

I dont live in LA, so I wouldnt know where the actual pageant and/or party took place. Hence, me asking if the video was shot in someone's backyard or basement (which is what it looks like)?

If you read my posts, I never used the word ghetto. Second, you were the one using the word ni99a or however u choose to spell it, in reference to either me or my cousin. Neither one of us called u, madarass or anyone in this post by that name. Third, I have only read certain posts on this board, so it might be possibly that I didnt read the post that you mentioned your nephew fixing the scene (What night club look like that?). And if in fact I didnt read it, how the heck would I know that if its not notated in this specific thread, regardless of it saying birthday or not.

What i see is a girl in a dress acting like she's either in or practicing for a pageant. Im not use to seeing that at no bday party.

:D :D :D

she must be vying for queen of the bay...LOL...cause Miss Belize does not curtsy...:D

and anyway that exaggerated, wine-and-go-down kinda bow the queen of the bay contestants do is so far from an actual curtsy...hahaha....it's so funny how it has evolved...every girl trying to outdo the other...and get the crowd going...it's hilarious...

:coffee

Back