Mexico vs Belize in Pics

M

mercury

The photos in the subsequent posts are pictures that were taken in Reliant Stadium, Houston, Texas, USA on Sunday, June 15, 2008 of the World Cup Qualifier match between Mexico and Belize.

The photos in this thread come courtesy travelqueen and Pollard Media Productions.

Enjoy :beerchug

bz-flag1.gif
bz-flag1.gif
bz-flag1.gif
bz-flag1.gif

[size=large]Meanwhile, in San Pedro...[/size]

Guy+with+Flag.jpg

Go+Belize+Grill.jpg

Guys+at+Cholos.jpg

(These photos come courtesy San Pedro Sun)

[size=large]Still in San Pedro...[/size]

DSC03791.JPG

DSC03800.JPG

DSC03776.JPG

DSC03781.JPG

(These photos come courtesy Ambergris Today)

mercury said:
[size=large]Still in San Pedro...[/size]

DSC03791.JPG

DSC03800.JPG

DSC03776.JPG

DSC03781.JPG

(These photos come courtesy Ambergris Today)

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of our boys doing there thang in the big T. Damn I heard it was over and hundred when I called home in Texas.

I been away for sometime now and now that I working overseas I really don't have much time to check the board like b4. And internet sux butt in this country. Anyhows peeps take care and one love.

mein, those pictures were preety exciting, and i'm so happy lots of belizeans came to give props...lol seemed like fun. Glad our boys did us proud. Here's hoping the money they get now, they'll invest in these boys , they deserve it!

Glad y'all enjoyed the photos. They really made me feel patriotic and proud to be a Belizean. Glad the boys had support. One of the photos shows the current Minister of Sports. There were also many US citizens, who have visited Belize, that were there supporting our team.

Back