I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

KNow whey me caan stan....This raggedy Bi tch come pan yah dih call pipple fool and what not...you dah dih fool fih tek on adda pipple problem like captin save a hoe...You need to check yourself cause the only thing you star of is the Failures of Maggie show... You need fih stap ack like yuh so high and mighty cause Bi tch you deh right pan yah wid dih ress ah fih we rass onli you mek waan point of being a Jack a ss.....

You just mad cause you have no credibility and it's eating you up...if yuh mad scratch your butt and get glad...:loser

mEK sense why you pick dah washed up loser actress fih yuh avatar.....She play inna fantasy world and so do you...:raspberry

:rofl :snooty Cho, yo nuh wha slow me down at all at all. OH!!!!! :coffee

Maggie waan come cuss mih direckly fih unnu dih laugh up so....:D :D :D Well ey could try at least....:D :D

aye, ah laugh till me belly hurt me...ah have latta ting fe duh mein....ah caan find no sheets that will fit my bed...help!!! dem all slide off even the extra deep pockets ...the effing mattress too high mein but ah like it yu see...ah wah soon have fe use wah lil ladda hahahahahahah....anyway, ah tek two king sheets and ah wah sew them together and see wat give...ah wah let unnu kno...

Dis bloody maggy mein....eh di insult all a we all di time now...but me nuh give a rass cherri, really.....mek she go offf all eh want...dis board dah entertainment anyways and even she nuh know dat she visit di boring thread more than we hahahahahhaah..or was it the jackrass thread or simpleton...hahahahahah

I think maggie is really a bush woman and if you don't watch it she might just put a FIX on you....hahahahahahhaha:D

tyshepp said:
Waz a matta evil biatch molested maggie? You forget all the lies you done told? How you daddy and bradda molested you and all. Now all your hate and anger spewing forth like vomit upon everybody around you. You a miserable maggot living in a pile of dung.

Why Tymolestor, you should know, afterall YOU ARE THE PILE OF DUNG I AM LIVING IN.

Since you insist on lying on my family, you must be talking about what YOU AND YOUR FATHER did to your poor sister. You need help. I'll be waiting for you when you get down here to Placencia. The Police and I that is. We must protect our Belizean children from perverts like yourself. :beerchug

Where did this come from????

CherriBlossum said:
I think maggie is really a bush woman and if you don't watch it she might just put a FIX on you....hahahahahahhaha:D

Oh...another Simpleton.:smoke

You've been going to too many of them yourself. It's influencing your already pea brain of a mind.:smoke

Re: Where did this come from????

margaret said:
Oh...another Simpleton.:smoke

You've been going to too many of them yourself. It's influencing your already pea brain of a mind.:smoke

You are the pea for brain....You thought you would look like an upstanding citizen coming on here trying to save some fast a ss hoe...whey dih tek cacking fram Precha man yuh mih wish dih give yuh dih cacking...gial haul yuh ol dried up...rass yer...yuh dah mih waste ah yuh pah sperm...:finger

and while you are at it get a different wig...I've sh it out betta looking ting than dah pan tap ah yuh head....:toilet

Poor Cherribottom!

Tymolestor, DSimples, Cherribottom, and all your friends.....

Before I leave, take my advice :smoke

Tymolestor .....find another child to pick on

Cheribottom....find a good man....but first....loose the weight and the heavy bottom.

DSimples.....You are waaaaay too easy to get angry (Cheribottom must be your friend, you all act alike)....Take some chocolate...add more unsightly dimples.....

Whenever I'm bored I'll check in again.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I may drop in every now and then to see whether you all are continuing to be haters but other than that, continue to write your boring posts. :cheerlead :cheerlead

Remember the number to beat is 13,858 and counting....So sad that you hate me because I'm whatever your jealous minds think.......:raspberry :scared :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ahhahahahah I know that peely head...Man face Diana Ross wig wearing Biatch did not tell me to loose the weight...hahahahhahahah Look pan fih she rass look like ey cova inna foil inna dah pic..Peely please....And as for my good man..noh worry bout dat...I got that covered...unlike you dih waite fih precha man holy rod....You are too funny...:D :D

How much you weigh? Cho you come close to my 119 and we could talk...Bubu

Back