I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Re: Notice, WHO's reading it.

AGAIN, I HAVE TO SAY IT......36 pages that you all have read and CONTINUE to read.....REAL SIMPLETONS ....GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THEN! :smoke

Hi Maggie, is your play going to be running for the Christmas? How did it go last time? You never mentioned anything about it afterwards.

Nuh study Maggie yer? she di call we simpletons but mek eh tell yu how eh lik bun down house...hahahahahha...Maggiiiiiiiiii why yu burn the man house down mein? ahhaahahahhahaahah....

Another Belizean said:
Yo si how ey mean? ey always deh di tink ah nuh like anh wid ey sensitive self. :drive

You have to forgive her, di poor gial hole
up in the house because of her injuries. Staring at four corner of the wall bored to death is bound to have side effects..... :D :D :D :D

Re: Re: Notice, WHO's reading it.

margaret said:
AGAIN, I HAVE TO SAY IT......36 pages that you all have read and CONTINUE to read.....REAL SIMPLETONS ....GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THEN! :smoke

Ey dih siddown yah dih call pipple SIMPLETONS but she dah dih SIMPLETON whey staart dih SIMPLE thread.....it takes one to know one....come on yah dih mek donkey backside ah yuhself den waan call pipple outta dem name...LONE RASSSSSSS!!!!!

Dah noh nobadi fault ting tun pan you...You dig yuh own grave so whey yuh mad fah? cho....

belizean said:
Maggy saw the "Burning Bed" and took it a step further! :D :D :D

that was quite a disturbing movie. A few family members of mines followed suit :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Maggie rass need some Zoloft....:D :D :D or betta yet ey need Lamictal.....:D :D :D

belizean said:
Maggy saw the "Burning Bed" and took it a step further! :D :D :D

But di man neva beat ahm...why yu tink she bunn down di house? and why you think she all up inna di preacha face fe cheating....now 2+2=?hahahhahaha....ah di ef wid maggi good....

Mags, come giv we tori....dah yerisuh yukno? and if dah nuh suh...dat nearly...come gial...rass Mellow, fk! yu neva have to slam di book so haad mein....come maggi gial nuh study di
bubu him....we nuh caare wat he seh or think anyways....come gial...

Dimples said:
You have to forgive her, di poor gial hole
up in the house because of her injuries. Staring at four corner of the wall bored to death is bound to have side effects..... :D :D :D :D
Well she betta work one side of the wall with a murial (sp?) or switch furniture around, again, dust the same place 3 times and tings like that.

What are you saying????

Oh yes... the show went very well. Thanks for asking. As for the rest of what you all are referring to????? Fill me in because I don't know.:smoke

It's obvious who is the most interesting on this site. It continues to get a larger audience. I don't need to push myself to be the star you all have already made me that. Haters never have anything good to say and you all are obviously that. I came here telling the truth and you didn't want to hear the truth.

I have nothing to hide. As for Tymolestor, you continue to lie on my family. Try the truth and you may get my respect but right now all you all have is my pity. Why lie? Just tell the truth and get help for being a tymolestor. As for all these other fools, what do you all know?????????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back