Hello... Anybody Home?

bzegirl

Madarata/Premium Member
It's been a while since I've been around - most of the old-timers I imagine are now on facebook and instagram, twitter etc.,

Glad to see the site is still up - we should plan a Belizeans.com reunion online and catch up.

I know Mosquito is probably still around although she's probably too old and feeble now to type and respond. hahaha Belizean what's going on?

Anyway, I'll catch back up later and yea maybe one Friday night we can do a old-timers chat.

Hola bzegirl...

We deh right ya. Just everybody busy busy busy. Hope all is well. Tak ker!

Time certainly flew by-- that name Bzegirl kinda ring a bell, is that the one that dated Pelham??

Right here, I am busy with my family but I’m friends with a couple old timers on Facebook. Look like MR is a full fledged Trumpster , i check in on her page once in a while to make sure she’s still okay lol.

a wonder if bzegirl got any if.that millions he supposedly...anyways let.me stop.worry bout pippil business..bze..how the thing stan gyal?..still gat lee mileage left??

It's been a while since I've been around - most of the old-timers I imagine are now on facebook and instagram, twitter etc.,

Glad to see the site is still up - we should plan a Belizeans.com reunion online and catch up.

I know Mosquito is probably still around although she's probably too old and feeble now to type and respond. hahaha Belizean what's going on?

Anyway, I'll catch back up later and yea maybe one Friday night we can do a old-timers chat.

Bz, what di rass is wrong with you? how you mean me old and feeble? I don't do stupid Twitter or instagram just Face book. I will never get old or feeble, how you doing old hag? hahhahahaha

Damn shame how Trump was separating those childrens. I wonder what Mosquito has to say.

B, why you blaming Trump for that? Obama did the same thing and that is the way they all did it. Come on you all educated. Do children go to jail with their parents? They are Illegals they break the law!

What a long time.... who all are still alive and kicking?

Hey-o.

How are you guys doing.

Sikko - bway I see you still got your sense of humor. Millions? ha

Mosquita gyal how you doing?

Mellow probably in retirement home by now since he was old rass when I first joined. Probably old and pruny. hahahahaha

Anyway, thought about the site and decided to stop by.

Check Merci maybe he holding some of that cash for his buddy. LOL Belize is a tax haven for offshore banking after all and he da big man da Belmopan. LMAO

Back