ELECTIONS DAY PICS....

Re: Re: Great

Dream Babes said:
No Rocky.....Thats the One and Only Mags.....providing us with the best Chicken Burgers you can think about....:D :D :D

I thought so....

All about Mags

Dream Babes, thanks for giving us a splendid view of Mags transversal section.

Maggy is such a gorgeous woman. She is full of life. Her estrogen levels are high. Her voice is so spendid and capable of many songs. She does both the low and high vocal box intonations in a bevy. Maggy spent much time in the U.S and is now back with us to share some good heart. My mom says that Mags beefie/veggie and tomato burgers are so 'splenditious', that Belizeans are falling themselves over for the nice treat. Maggy is always similing and full of a radiant and infectious joy. Please, say hi to Maggy for me and tell her that the next time she sees a man with a mop and a bucket in the bus, thats going to be me.

Re: All about Mags

rockview said:
Dream Babes, thanks for giving us a splendid view of Mags transversal section.

Maggy is such a gorgeous woman. She is full of life. Her estrogen levels are high. Her voice is so spendid and capable of many songs. She does both the low and high vocal box intonations in a bevy. Maggy spent much time in the U.S and is now back with us to share some good heart. My mom says that Mags beefie/veggie and tomato burgers are so 'splenditious', that Belizeans are falling themselves over for the nice treat. Maggy is always similing and full of a radiant and infectious joy. Please, say hi to Maggy for me and tell her that the next time she sees a man with a mop and a bucket in the bus, thats going to be me.
Ayeeee.......:lmao :lmao.......Rocky, your medications are doing wonders for your sense of humour........:D :D :D

Re: Re: Great

Dream Babes said:
No Rocky.....Thats the One and Only Mags.....providing us with the best Chicken Burgers you can think about....:D :D :D

Is this "our" Magaret? From this board?

Back