ELECTIONS DAY PICS....

Dream Babes

Old School Cruffy
FROM BELMOPAN POLLING STATION.......Belmopan Comprehensive School!!!!

Mobilizing at 5:30am........................

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 656
whe di one deh when musa abusa di cry :D

Attachments

• musa.jpg
    musa.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 515
The Polling Station.....Belmopan Comprehensive School! The process was slow and the lines were long because Belizeans were voting for a Representative and the Elected Senate Referendum but it was worth it. I stood in line for 1 1/2 hour, those with surname B-C stood for almost 2 - 3 hours. WOW!!!!

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,046
The UDP Machinery at Work.....Awesome!!!! Thanks to a Hard-Working Team!!!

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 479
Quick Snap of Roaring Creek Polling Station on my way to Tea-Kettle to pick up couple voters who had relocated......

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 763
Last Shot Today Before my Batteries died out.........Crowd at Governor General House in Belmopan, lined up for Swearing in of New PM, Hon. Dean Oliver Barrow!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 473
I WAS WONDERING DOES ANY OF THE OTHER BOARD MEMBERS LIVE IN BELIZE? IF NOT HOW IS IT GOING TO AFFECT YOU WHAT THE OUT COME OF THE ELECTIONS IS

ALSO DOES BELIZE STILL PRACTICE IF YOU NOT FROM THE RULING PARTY YOU GET FIRED INSTANTLY?

Great

Great Report Dream Babes. Are you the one holding the circular things on the left hand?

Re: Great

rockview said:
Great Report Dream Babes. Are you the one holding the circular things on the left hand?
No Rocky.....Thats the One and Only Mags.....providing us with the best Chicken Burgers you can think about....:D :D :D

Dream Babes said:
Last Shot Today Before my Batteries died out.........Crowd at Governor General House in Belmopan, lined up for Swearing in of New PM, Hon. Dean Oliver Barrow!

and da who da di backabush cruffy whe show up da Governor General house wid rollers in her hair?
da cyant be dreambabes...

Dr Buzzard said:
Mags done lose lot of weight. At least 100 lbs. She still ugly though.
hahahahahaha...Mags still looking young and sexy Doc......you juss jealous...she is well-liked around this area...:D :D :D

Back