Cassian Henry Waight

W

WilhelmWaight

Hello Everyone ,received some Pictures from one of our Board Members .Patrice .those Pictures were of my Grandfather Grave who passed away in the Netherlands in World War Two . as you may have
seen i noted he was with The RAF . AN 75 Planes went down that night ON A MISSION accross the Netherlands.as i mentioned Patrice came to my rescue to get a copy of pictures for me in locating his grave in Holland .I have been looking for my Granfather since I was 14 yrs old ,but it was like looking for a needle in haystack ,even though he had passed so long ago ,he cast a shadow on me cause I am carrying his middle Name an always felt him here with me.my wife had located information on him after googling my last Name . an the rest is History .I wanted to say Thankyou Patrice . I am so grateful for your HELP,lol. to you an your family .this was a Quest that I nevered taught would come Through an because of you being a Member of the forum this was made Possible .will need to post the pictures, ASAP
. WCW.

wow Pat that was really nice of you to research and send WW information and pictures.

Mein - it's really nice to see our online "village" helping one another. :rave

Patrice shared her experience of her Granfather pass with me indicating he went underground to fought the Germans ,an was captured an escape two years later. an how the Dutch is so thankful for all who help to Free them from the Germans .(Jamons is the way she put it )
so you never know who is able to communicate with you in a way that affect your life forever on the Forum . thanks Ladies for giving Kudos TO Patrice .The Lady is just Wonderful.
lol Patrice as a result my grandkids will get the story for years to come.

WCW.

When Wilhelm told the board about his grandfather who gave his life
for the freedom of the Dutch it touched me deeply. Now this Belizean
hero is burried in a land far fram home so I decided to pay him a visit and tell him I came to greet him from his grandchildren.
I brought him flowers, the Belizean flag and some mucuna I allways carry with me (to remind me of Belize).

Attachments

• Waight 3.jpg
    Waight 3.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 640
Mister Waight's resting place is next to a beautiful little church in a
tiny village in the Northern part of the Netherlands.

Attachments

• Waight 11.jpg
    Waight 11.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 530
Lawd Pat, you bring tears to mi eyes. Mr. Weight is looking down on us and thanking you, gial. Belize is getting some good people when you move down there.

Wilhelm, your grandfather was a great hero. He looked a lot like Jim, your uncle and a bit like Dr. J. from his photos. He had a warm and friendly smile. Too bad Dr. J. isn't one for smiling much.
You have every right to be proud of your grandfather.

Lawd Pat, you bring tears to mi eyes. Mr. Weight is looking down on us and thanking you, gial. Belize is getting some good people when you move down there.

Wilhelm, your grandfather was a great hero. He looked a lot like Jim, your uncle and a bit like Dr. J. from his photos. He had a warm and friendly smile. Too bad Dr. J. isn't one for smiling much.
You have every right to be proud of your grandfather.
which foto?.....did i miss it?

Wilhelm put up the links to the photos from his first message about his grandfather.
And then there's Google.
He is very handsome. Go take a little looksee.

Thanks guys, it was nice to help out a cyberfriend!

Attachments

• Waight 7.jpg
    Waight 7.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 96
Reply: Very great detective work my "Royal pink batty" you are so wonderful and certainly have long earn my love,trust and affection..

Oh Mc Aint, Mac g and Mellowman. Shall never but honour thy name...

Now, can you help me Find my great, great, great,great grama grave.... I think she was burried in Dutch Equatorial Africa....

:lol

Hahahahahaha!!! You'll have to wait, my suitcase is now packed for Belize!!!

Back