Bush ring Barrow to say "What up D? Fu all a we!"

B

belizisimo

White House statement:

"President Bush called Prime Minister Barrow of Belize today. The President congratulated him on his election as Prime Minister. The two leaders discussed the strong relationship and cooperation between the United States and Belize."

belizisimo said:
White House statement:

"President Bush called Prime Minister Barrow of Belize today. The President congratulated him on his election as Prime Minister. The two leaders discussed the strong relationship and cooperation between the United States and Belize."

Wants to make sure they have a handle on the oil?

they mussi so glad fi get rid of that thiefing, drug cartel we use to have for a government....relief that democracy is alive....now if they could only vote out Republicans it will be all great!:D

mahogany sister said:
they mussi so glad fi get rid of that thiefing, drug cartel we use to have for a government....relief that democracy is alive....now if they could only vote out Republicans it will be all great!:D

Thats not why Bush called.........he called cause he heard they have oil in Belize and he just wanted to find out from Barrow how he plans to deal with Guatemala cause Bush said he has troops ready to roll for oil in case Barrow wants to war with Guatemala.

$35 million due...

..didn't I hear on WAVE radio that $35 million was due this week? For those in the know, did it get paid? Or, do I have to send my rebate check?

Bush called to say he might pardon Shyne as a goodwill gesture.

Jamal "Shyne" Barrow was sentenced to 10 years in prison on Friday (June 1) for his involvement in shootings that took place at Club New York on December 27, 1999.

Bush

Bush called to remind us that Belize is strategically placed in the geopolitical domain.

Back