Belize in Pics Series: Waterfalls of Belize

mercury said:
Not sure which one that is. Keep in mind this thread didn't feature all, only the most-visited/easily accessible ones.
Me neither (on the name). All I know it was near the prison (which is no more) and it was rather small but beautiful.

enjoyed

Enjoyed seeing these falls. Was wondering whether you could place all your Belize country photos on a CD and sell them to interested Belizeans. You photos will interest those who work with photoshop. I've photographed some of our patients with a water fall background using the out cropping techniques from photoshop. You must be rewarded $ by your efforts!

Rockview those are copyrighted photos. I don't think mercury owns those photos.

We don't want him/her to get in trouble now do we?

bzegirl said:
Rockview those are copyrighted photos. I don't think mercury owns those photos.

We don't want him/her to get in trouble now do we?

Most of them were taken by either friends of mine or myself (of which the rights I own), while others (by Tony Rath, for instance) I found on the net. I don't have the time to get into such an endeavour tho. If you want to use the ones without watermarks, feel free.

Hey Mercury - rockview's idea is a great one for the pics that you own. A neat way to make extra $$ if you have the time.

I think it's awesome that you take the time to put these together to share.

unu late...mercury da wah foto star.

beautiful photos. thanks for all of these mercury.

missed

Mercury, there is a waterfall in Cristo Rey in the Cayo District with a natural rock figure of Mary Magdalen. Try to make it there next time and support the local economy. Also, make sure you come by Rockview to take some photos.

mercury said:
OK, so this is the first 'themed' set to be feature. This set features some of the most popular/visited waterfalls within our borders. I do hope that you enjoy these breathtaking shots of Belize.

:peace

waterfalls are my favorites. love to go hiking to see them.

went up to mountain pine ridge in december and stayed at Five Sisters. Also saw the Big Rock and Rio On falls.
the scenery is so amazing.

and the weather is so dramatically different from the rest of Belize. lots of cool and chilly nights.

since i almost drown eena fi me own bathtub all i waa know is if di waata usually deep in the basin?.........

Hey Mercury,

Thanks for these breath taking pictures, never knew we had so many waterfalls.

bemetu said:
since i almost drown eena fi me own bathtub all i waa know is if di waata usually deep in the basin?.........

depends.
some are and some aren't.

the rio on pools are easy and most of them are shallow. the big rock falls is deeper.

bemetu said:
since i almost drown eena fi me own bathtub

What u mih deh do? Try float down stream ina u bathtub? Or you mih deh sip pan champaign while you mi deh 'prune' up uhself ina the tub?

Back