Belize in Pics Series: Dangriga

Another Belizean said:
Well I couldn't hang with you all then. My bladder weak weak. I feel like pee even when I don't have to. :drive :drive

LMAO.... nuh wonder u and fren dah bum bally LOL

monwa said:
LMAO.... nuh wonder u and fren dah bum bally LOL
What you tryna say? :thinking Bout who? Watch it now........ I'm starting to feel categorized! :thinking

...gyaaaaallll Bemetuuuu...u si dat aerial view ah all dat 'gumagarugu wata'......BTW, nice pics in both thread Mercury..an Patrice...da u dat pink lady wid di drum?...

Another Belizean said:
What you tryna say? :thinking Bout who? Watch it now........ I'm starting to feel categorized! :thinking

yeah u are in the group of weak bladers so we have to get a special van with wah bathroom in there lol or wah chemba pot for the road trip. :D :D :D :D

monwa said:
yeah u are in the group of weak bladers so we have to get a special van with wah bathroom in there lol or wah chemba pot for the road trip. :D :D :D :D
NO, you didn't say THAT!!!! :D

DANGRIGA POLICE STATION

PoliceStation.jpg

monwa said:
Ok, a nice tour bus sounds good. :D Chemba pat won't work, unless there's a pat for each person. :lmao

Should have been the first thing...

[size=large]DANGRIGA, STANN CREEK[/size]

Map showing Dangriga on the Caribbean Sea in northeastern Stann Creek

StannCreekDistrict.jpg

Dangriga-1.jpg

Back