zz5.jpg

mercury said:
belizeinpics-1.jpg
newcoro-1.jpg

[size=huge]RICALDE STADIUM[/size]

RicaldeStadium.jpg

[size=huge]COROZAL AIRPORT[/size]

zz2.jpg

..maddarass...dat nuh look like 'THE' Ricalde Stadium...is it?...or just a side field?....

Merciless said:
..maddarass...dat nuh look like 'THE' Ricalde Stadium...is it?...or just a side field?....
i gat some pics a stadium but didnt wanna impose on mr mercury thread....dont know if its still threre but its in my coro pics thread. :smoke

Corozal is beautiful. What's the story on Fort Barlee 1870? Anyone knows? Looks interesting.

mercury said:
[b][color=orange][size=huge][font=century gothic]BOYS OF COROZAL[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/mercurybz/COROZAL%20TOWN/zz.jpg

YEP SEEIT DEH, DI ORIGINAL BAD BWAI ATTIRE IN BELIZE, SLIPPAS WID AH BEACH CRUISER

WHEN YOU GAT DAT IN BELIZE YOU KNOW.........YOU BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merciless said:

It's not the Auditorium itself, just a side field. The only pics I have of the auditorium is post-Dean, and they don't look good.

sikko said:
i gat some pics a stadium but didnt wanna impose on mr mercury thread....dont know if its still threre but its in my coro pics thread. :smoke

No, feel free to post. I won't be able to get pics of everything in every place. So if y'all have pics to add, please do so. :beerchug

mercury said:
It's not the Auditorium itself, just a side field. The only pics I have of the auditorium is post-Dean, and they don't look good.

..ok...ah mi think ih change.....

Criss said:
YEP SEEIT DEH, DI ORIGINAL BAD BWAI ATTIRE IN BELIZE, SLIPPAS WID AH BEACH CRUISER

WHEN YOU GAT DAT IN BELIZE YOU KNOW.........YOU BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

...notice the 'collins'......:D :D

Merciless said:

No bwai, dat da di field right behind Civic Centre. Yuh nuh see Nayito's place right da back?

Another Belizean said:
Corozal is beautiful. What's the story on Fort Barlee 1870? Anyone knows? Looks interesting.

The fort was used during The Caste War (War of the Races) when there was the big mestizo influx from the Yucatan. The War started there and spread down to Belize and Orange Walk where Marcos Canul led forces and was killed in battle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War

madarass said:
No bwai, dat da di field right behind Civic Centre. Yuh nuh see Nayito's place right da back?

..dats why ah ask u ....wuz wonderin.....

Back