Belize in Pics Series: Consejo & Sarteneja

M

mercury

This set will feature two of Corozal's most scenic villages. Both are at opposite ends of the Corozal Bay but both are on the same side of beauty.

I bring to you Consejo, Corozal and Sarteneja, Corozal.

[size=large]CONSEJO & SARTENEJA, COROZAL[/size]

Map of Corozal District showing Consejo in the north on the shores of Corozal Bay and Sarteneja in the northeast also on the shores of Corozal Bay.

CorozalDistrict.jpg

love Sarten.
spent many afternoons during school holidays in the water by the Parque de las Almendras.

need to get back up there haven't been since last year! way too long.

[size=large]GOODBYE & "FELIZ VIAJE" (HAVE AN ENJOYABLE TRIP)[/size]

Bye.jpg

Life looks so peaceful and simple in Sarteneja, compare to the rat race I'll face tomorrow, with crowded freeways, and cubicles workers who dread Mondays.

Thanks Mercury! :beerchug

...aaaaahhh...thanks for the Sarteneja pics Mercury....BTW, how come ah neva si u post 'belizisimo' lee thatch house?...:smoke

sarteneja looks beautiful!!!........got to visit on my next trip to belize.......looks like a place i can retire to!!....any info on land purchase ??

AGAIN, thanks mercury. The more you post the better they get. Don't know much about Corozal at all, but mein................Those pics are awesome mein.

Merciless said:
...aaaaahhh...thanks for the Sarteneja pics Mercury....BTW, how come ah neva si u post 'belizisimo' lee thatch house?...:smoke

:moon :moon :moon :moon

eyy. at least da fu me thatch house.
Sarten is da place mein.

lotta americans and europeans di buy land deh. some ah deh facey enough fu even close off di airport because deh seh deh buy it from PUP.

Bem, there's a subdivision being built on the waterside in Warrie Bight, which is just across the small bay from Sarteneja, a couple miles outside of the village. send me wah check and ah wah put wah lee deposit fi yu.

Back