Belize in Pics Series: Bermudian Landing

me and charlesworth put the football field in bermudian landing. the plan was to put it in scotland halfmoon but the area rep beat us to it so we put it in landing, then we were putting in a cricket field in double head in the horse track ajacint to the highschool, these were all built to international standard but no one plays football in landing, and doublehead doesn't want to move from the riverside to the nicely paved road YET.

Ah di chry hole mi tung panh dah dayum breakfast. :rolleyes:

Another Belizean said:
Gal, thats not a real Belizean Breakfast. WHo has baked beans for breakfast?:puke. It should have consisted of fry beans, stew chicken and creole bread and bun...now thats HEAVEN!

Another Belizean said:

Gial, let it out. The person who 'enjoyed' it described it as: jail food: cold baked beans, dry chicken, stale bread, and avocado.

But I liked the pic of it :D

Here's a more traditional Belizean Breakfast:

belize-breakfast.jpg

Dream Babes said:
Gal, thats not a real Belizean Breakfast.............
Dah who you di tawk to? :D:D

Word on the freaking baked beans. Probably because I hate baked beans anyway, period. AND I swear that is NOT raisin on that bun. :lmao

mercury said:
Here's a more traditional Belizean Breakfast:

belize-breakfast.jpg
This much betta, but ney couldami substitute dat deh chicken fi sunh dutch cheese............. dah whey do dem pepple? :D:D

Another Belizean said:
Dah who you di tawk to? :D:D

Word on the freaking baked beans. Probably because I hate baked beans anyway, period. AND I swear that is NOT raisin on that bun. :lmao
:lmao Well, at first I thought it was a Blue Koncas but then a second voice whispered to me that it could be the trash from the coconut milk.....that would be a good explanation.....:D :D :D

Slap dah second voice gial.

Cho, I just re-read and mercury seh dah bread, suh I di close my case 'cause last I check, no raisin deh ennna creole bread. :D:D:D:D:D

Hmmm :thinking

This thread is giving me ideas. :D

You'll see what I am up to in a few minutes

:drive

mercury said:
Hmmm :thinking

This thread is giving me ideas. :D

You'll see what I am up to in a few minutes

:drive
Hurry, I'm getting sleepy. :angel

But I think I know what you're about to do. I'm psychic like that.

latta memories da landin.....a play criket deh...a sleep deh...,.,eat most a dem food deh...and dem bloody cow

night ketch mee da landin and it gets pitch black out there,well,im tryin to make it back in the dark to mr.LORD house and all i se are some white spots on the side,so thinkin its white mall a seh lemme walk ova there ..well lo and vbehold it wasnt white mall but them same bloody white cow the liddown on the road side.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:scared :scared

thanks for the memories:beerchug

Lanigi said:
uhhh why dem lee bwoy surround da gyal? :D
Cho, they want the bike (and that's all they see) and she lone di grin up. :D:D

Back