Belize in Pics Series: Belizean Food

ahaaaaaaa..wat happen to the lobster chi chac...now dat da la sus...and the cerre......escabeche....pibbil tacos:beerchug

Whewwww, well I'm glad I didn't have to lick the screen, up in here.

I hope that bloody merciless don't invade this thread with his boilup. :snooty

ME LIVE DAH BELIZE FI 16 YEARS AH MY YOUNG LIFE AND ME SWEAH TO GOD SEH ME NEVA KNOW LOBSTER BURGER DAH MI WAH BELIZEAN STAPLE.

BUT DAH WEH HAPPEN TO DI PIGTAIL WID SPLIT PEAS AND WHITE RICE, THE SERREA, JOHNNY CAKES WID CHEESE, COW FOOT SOUP, MEAT PIES, ETC ETC

Bwai sey tanks and shet up nuh?

Me glad glad glad mercury post lone tings whey me nuh crave or cyare bout (cawn) 'cause I am too exhaused to cry ova food todeh.

Another Belizean said:
Bwai sey tanks and shet up nuh?

Me glad glad glad mercury post lone tings whey me nuh crave or cyare bout (cawn) 'cause I am too exhaused to cry ova food todeh.

U sure u mean exhausted and no.....:drive :drive :drive

mercury said:
[size=large]SALBUTES, PANADES, TAMALES, GARNACHAS[/size]
Lawd why did I send these links to friends and family?

The first phone call "girl, did you see all those nice food that was posted?" I'm :thinking DUH! I sent you the link. So I said "what food?" :D

People lone blowing up my phone/email asking me for the recipes for salbutes, tamales, dukunu and something else (can't remember). I had to yell at my sister today and tell her to call mercury. I was just doing them a favor. Dayum, pepple unli ungrateful and harrassing. I was just showing them some nice pics. I didn't tell them to keep calling me wid how to make this and that AND when are we going to Belize again questions? :rolleyes:

I'm directing everybody to go to San Pedro and halla "mercury". :rolleyes:

Back