Belize in Pics Series: Belize City Teaser

M

mercury

Ok, so since SISTA D is excited about seeing Belize City's Clock Tower, I decided to throw in a Belize City Teaser. Belize City got zero votes last time around, maybe this will drum up interest.

If you want explanation of these pics, and more pics of the following scenes, vote for Belize City in the Week 10 Poll.

Enjoy :peace

[size=large]BELIZE CITY TEASER[/size]

Clock.jpg

BelizeCityCoastline2.jpg

BelizeCityHarbor8.jpg

Another Belizean said:
Where exactly and what's this? Thanks.

New apt complex in Newtown Barracks. For more, complete pics of the edifice... vote for Belize City in the next poll. :peace

Ok, I'll wait cause now I have tons of questions. Are they rentals or condos? How much are they going for, etc. etc. but I can wait.

mercury said:
[size=large]BELIZE CITY TEASER[/size]

NewtownBarracks4.jpg
whoa, da like dat belize di do it now....well raatid....

i ain't mad at it tho...dat da wha nice complex!

The town clock is still there, is that the same jewelry and candy shop.I remember going around the corner to buy johnny cakes and to go to castillo shop for 2ozs of cheese lol. Where is Ebenezer school. Ok guys it's going on 26 yrs.

SISTA D said:
The town clock is still there, is that the same jewelry and candy shop.I remember going around the corner to buy johnny cakes and to go to castillo shop for 2ozs of cheese lol. Where is Ebenezer school. Ok guys it's going on 26 yrs.
wat ,lokks like mee n u was beatin the streeets roun d same time.....u talkin peter castillo shop.....the adder day u mention ramsey...was dat the ones from yorke street??and a left them same time too....memba obeah man karl:D :D :D pop aff chiken head and drink dem blood...and dem thurton and belizaire..aqnd catthouse..mih peeps:beerchug

Back