Belize in Pics Series: Belize Barrier Reef

Re: pics.

SISTA D said:
All pictures are appreciated. I would like to see pics of Barrack Rd, Freetown, York st, Pickstock ? Castillo Shop. That area where the Matutes, Macdonalds, Ramsey lived and is the town clock still there.

Sista D, welcome. Unfortunately right now, I am too busy for me to be taking requests, and I may never do such. I have a collection of pictures of various parts of Belize taken by my friends, me, or pics I find on the net. I separate them into sets (depending on locations and themes). And each week I post a poll with about 6 of such sets, asking members which two they want. Belize City was in last week's poll, and no one voted for it.

So when Belize City gets featured (eventually), you MAY see some of what you want to see. No guarantees.

SISTA D said:
I guess one vote is not enough.:mad:

Excuse me? You weren't even around when Belize City was up for voting. Did you even read what I posted?

:D @ "Excuse me?" :D Bwai click on "ignore" mode yerr and get back to wok; or yo done fi todeh? :D

Another Belizean said:
:D @ "Excuse me?" :D Bwai click on "ignore" mode yerr and get back to wok; or yo done fi todeh? :D

I'm posting pics of beautiful Belizean women in another thread :smoke

mercury said:
I'm posting pics of beautiful Belizean women in another thread :smoke
Oh well. I'll just review and review my new special new spots.

I had an aunt that always went on caye trips and always came back with a piece of coral. I always wondered how she got them as when we went to the cayes, I never got so lucky. I used to also tease her that she was breaking some sort of coral laws (she would roll her eyes at me). They were beautiful though, especially the fern(fan)like ones.

Beautiful pics mercury. I remember snorkling around the barrier reef and the underwater view was simply stunning.

Thanks for your hard work putting this all together and sharing.

..nice pics...lawd have mercy...Rosy soon mek a 'coral sponge' quilt!......:smoke :smoke

Re: pics.

Originally posted by SISTA D is the town clock still there. [/B]

Hey SISTA D I just got back from Belize last night and the town clock is still there but it has stopped working because everytime I past by it was say 5 minutes past eight.

Re: Re: pics.

Sharleigh said:
Hey SISTA D I just got back from Belize last night and the town clock is still there but it has stopped working because everytime I past by it was say 5 minutes past eight.

I have a photo of the Belize City Clock Tower for when y'all vote for Belize City. And, yup, had the same time.. 8:05 :D

love your pictures

LOVE YOUR PICTURES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OF KEEPING BELIZE IN THE WORLDS EYES BIG UP MUCH LOVE....

Back