Belize has a dirty, dirty little secret. They don’t like black people in Belize

Racism again???.....you know i'll let you in on a little secret about my life growing up in Belize, i am not black but i too was discriminated against...by black people themselves...when they start with "dat stupid lee spanish gial".....that's discrimination..so i dont think anyone should single that out because i have seen them have as much opportunity in this country as any other poor race and there a lot of us here.

Yeah, youare right there. I do not live in Belize now, but I grew up there. I grew up with a lot of "creole boys and men" trying to hurt and chase me because I was "spanish". Whats up with that? I am a born Belizean but I have little respect for black Belizeans. As far as I am concerned Belize would be better off if they the black Belizeans would get their act together. Amandla grow up!

Stop talk rass!:mad:
The world isn't fair, heck life isn't fair!
You think all Haitians will love you once they come to Belize?
All this is about is the fact that haitians aren't allowed in Belize,like all tha Central Americans in Belize, you think Haitians will love u once they are in Belize? I think not! All humans want a place to settle , live and climb the ladder, even if dat mean mash yu rass dong fu get to the top, yu tink dem give a damn weda yu black or not, people want to get to the top so weda yu black, white, red blue or green dem weh mash yu rass fu get to di top y up to u if u wah stay wid yu rass pan di ground.
so stop talk bout dem no like black da belize. seh weh u mean an mean weh u seh!

Rec'd from a member: "Report post from Belizeans.com"

This is the reason that the user gave:

Well i'm am very embarrase with my country because i've work and befriended some very nice and pleasant people who happens to be from Haiti, and guess what there not all black. Haiti have some very beautiful people just like Belize. I think it's time we stop looking at one skin colour and look at the person for who there are.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

by anonymous

Re: Rec'd from a member: "Report post from Belizeans.com"

belizean said:
This is the reason that the user gave:

Well i'm am very embarrase with my country because i've work and befriended some very nice and pleasant people who happens to be from Haiti, and guess what there not all black. Haiti have some very beautiful people just like Belize. I think it's time we stop looking at one skin colour and look at the person for who there are.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

by anonymous

I'm a JAB. That half Japanese, American, and Belizean.

Firstly, it is absolutely ridiculous to trap ourselves in things that belong to the history books; there has been enough evidence to say that there are no races that exist, there is one humanity.

The concept of "races" and "ethnic" groups are just social constructs that seem to be real but are just based upon a group of people that share a common language, a common culture, a common heritage and sight differences in DNA that were caused by the environment, leaving us with varying levels of facial and skin characteristics.

In order for a race to actually exist; there needs to be heavily large levels of genetic variation that would separate that population from the rest of humanity.

That does not exist and those who stay that it does are just fools who disregard science and rational conclusions.

And secondly, the immigration and "ethnic" policy that currently exists in Belize is in-comprehensive, in-capable of keeping the population from stressing the few national resources that Belize has (it is a non-industrialized country) and it does not give way to a strategy to engage in a comprehensive process of physically integrating the entire population of Belize into one "ethnic" group, with the cultural and social traditions of all the ethnic groups that currently exist in Belize.

The problem with Amandala, the rest of the Belizean media and the Belizean government as a whole, is that they are not willing to actually build the Belizean people and the Belizean "nation".

They are more content with building "Belize, the land of many cultures and peoples", filled with "Blacks", "Spanish", "Garifuna" and "Mayas" that hate each other, instead of building one unified Belizean culture and one people, that work under the English language.

The reluctance to actually engage in a policy of true "nation"-building will one day come back to bite Belize in the ***. Eventually, as the situation drags itself on, the potential for open "ethnic" conflict will increase.

The only solution is to engage in true cultural and social revolution, not just political and economical revolution. It must coincide with the industrialization of the country and the development of directly democratic institutions.

That is the only way we will break the current impasse that the Belizean people are in.

Amandala...

Everyone knows what happened in Rwanda, after a radio station was used to foment racial propaganda and discord.

Belize needs to have laws in place which will force media organizations to stick by the books of one nation, one human family under one mahogany tree.

Belize's major media house needs to be more responsible.

Back