bze19.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5,675
:D got more pics of san pedro, will post later

Attachments

• bze20.jpg
    bze20.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 5,612
thanks

nice pictures i enjoy them,and I agree with buzz nice smile.

Thank You for the nice compliment Buzz and Amelia. Pic was taken at work a month ago. Got more pics of vacation, will post later. :heart

girl thanks for posting that was the area i raise up in by travellers bar and water lane, it was nice seeing that. Thanks for posting you put a smile on my face .

Bez where is the slide and the pull line located? San Pedro?

Thanks for taking the time to post - really nice.

you're welcome dimps, :wink

Bzegirl, that is in belize city by old belize, thats my daughter there, she was dying to do it. What I found to be dicriminating is that if you are a belizean the price for it is BZE$20.00 but if you're an american it's US$20.00 and dat is so wrong! I send my daughter to pay for it and they charged her US$20.00! Well hell I got mad, got up from the lunch table and went to complain and di moment they heard me talking creol dey apologize and give me back the difference and seh they mi think I am an american, that is so wrong, I felt so cheated. Even if I was, there should be one price for everyone, I find dat so wrong and as tourists u do feel cheated and taken advantage of but they also do dat in san pedro too with the price difference. Not every tourist is rich and most people save for a long time to go on vacation, it's just not right. Very bad publicity.......:blah

Oh cool.

I thought they only focused on hotels, tourist village and when you're departing, etc. If you say you're a Belizean they charge you a lot less than if you are a foreigner at those places. You know what though Belize is not unique in that regard. When I was recently in Panama - they charge locals a diff price at the Panama Canal and other attractions than tourists. A lot of countries have that policy.

yeah, I guess you're right bzegirl, it's the way it is and it's wrong cause the usa does not do that. We all pay an equal price for any tourist attractions and btw, is that the dalai lama on your signature? sounds like it, I practice tibetan buddhism.

girl thanks for posting that was the area i raise up in by travellers bar and water lane, it was nice seeing that. Thanks for posting you put a smile on my face .

Yeah, a see dat too. Bez had to check out the famous wata lane. Now wata lane ina the heart of the city.

:coffee scotchie, I like to be where di locals are, it's the best way to see any country. Ah too tired to post di san pedro pics, maybe tommorow if I get a chance.

yeah, btw, is that the dalai lama on your signature? sounds like it, I practice tibetan buddhism.

While it sounds like an affirmation he would say I'm not sure where the phrase originated. I've had it a while now and every once in a while I pull it out as personal affirmation/fun.

Back