Baldhead, yuh alright?

belizean

Admin
Staff member
You were there from the begining, warning us about Musa and the PUP. It took a long time, but congrats! Power to the People! :beerchug

Reports

Reports have just come in on my red phone attached to a line with the U.S Treasury, that Bald Head is now heading to the Ministry of Finance in Belmopan. Our remote infrared cameras spotted him carrying a suitacase near the Main Administrative Building in Belmopan. The next time we hear Bald Head he will be reporting from where the action is!

True ting Rocky....Baldy mi di wait fe dis lang time.....fuss, he faint dead weh and den eh wake up and tek foot....

:D :D :D funny rocky and rosy.

Even with tax season i thought he would take a break to celebrate. He spent many years debating and defending the pros of UDP on this board. Sometimes days on end :D

baldie, alive and kicking...

Well, after a while I think - especially after 2003 - people started to realize they did make a mistake.

The UDP is by no means perfect, but they are 1000% better at managing Belize and protecting our interest than the PUP leaders cared to do.

The PUP leaders for years, pretended their actions were merely mistakes, when in fact, most of these actions were planned, and deliberately executed to enrich a few, while raping the resources of the country.

Once, I realized that people had come to this conclusion by their own experiences and observations, then I kinda chilled, because I was so busy trying to do other things.

I am happy the UDP won. I am look forward to the UDP being the best government we have seen since independence - topping even their 1984 achievements.

Belize is a jewel! May it shine for the world to see and may its people prosper under prudent and compassionate leadership of the UDP.

Re: baldie, alive and kicking...

Soby said:
Well, after a while I think - especially after 2003 - people started to realize they did make a mistake.

The PUP leaders for years, pretended their actions were merely mistakes, when in fact, most of these actions were planned, and deliberately executed to enrich a few, while raping the resources of the country.

people prosper under prudent and compassionate leadership of the UDP.

Hey Soby, good to see you....so Baldy ok den....so he must be right inna Belize do enjay lol.....well, I'm glad the UDP won..now time will tell.....

Back