PDA

View Full Version : New Here...

WhiteGial
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM
B-Y-E

WhiteGial
05-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Never meant to post such a huge picture! damn! I don't know how to make it smaller....

belizean
05-23-2008, 06:12 PM
:welcome

Yes, that 'good ole days' been posted before, but it's true.

belizean
05-23-2008, 06:13 PM
You can resize the pic in programs like Photoshop, etc.

cayogial21
05-23-2008, 06:27 PM
kasham...lol...i always choke fan dat.
Yuck KLIM....eew

Mosquitorose
05-23-2008, 07:03 PM
Welcome WG, you are beautiful. The pic is just fine....Mellow will enjoy it.....lol

CherriBlossum
05-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Mosquitorose
. The pic is just fine....Mellow will enjoy it.....lol

:coffee

:welcome enjoy the site....

Dream Babes
05-23-2008, 08:59 PM
:welcome :welcome To this Wonderful Site...Join the Family and Have FUN!!!! :beerchug

bemetu
05-23-2008, 10:41 PM
:welcome to di site whitegial!!.....nice lookin belizean man yu have deh:smoke

menoh
05-24-2008, 04:42 AM
whitegial, your man name Eliodoro by any chance?

Another Belizean
05-24-2008, 05:03 AM
:welcome Whitegial. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

belizean
05-24-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by menoh

I midi wanda if da wah bwai name Clive dat.

But weh you di seh Menoh? You had her man? :D

Monwa
05-24-2008, 08:44 AM
welcome whitegial!:welcome

CherriBlossum
05-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by belizean
[B

But weh you di seh Menoh? You had her man? :D [/B]

Oh lawd eh, papa smurfah could mess roun:D

bzegirl
05-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the board WG.

bzegirl
05-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by bemetu
:nice lookin belizean man yu have deh:smoke

Down beme down :D :D

CherriBlossum
05-24-2008, 10:55 AM
:D

WhiteGial
05-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Menoh -- yes, that's Eliodoro, Pollo, Chicken...ha... he's doing well over here! Stop drink and all...works full-time and goes to university part-time.... I've met a lot of boys from Cayo... but none of them like my baby... We'll be back in Belize in December. Do I know you too?

sikko
05-24-2008, 01:09 PM
:welcome to the weja boad..:balloon

The Empress
05-24-2008, 01:34 PM

what an old name!

WhiteGial
05-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by The Empress
what an old name!

He hates that name...that's the spanish in him [Mexican, to be exact] from his pa's side....but he goes by steven, junior, etc...

mahogany sister
05-24-2008, 04:16 PM
thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!:D

CherriBlossum
05-24-2008, 04:22 PM
:popcorn oh my

WhiteGial
05-24-2008, 05:46 PM
funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ...

sikko
05-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by WhiteGial
funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ... so tru...they call dem SNOW BUNNIES...so many in the cayo district for some reason....i was juss there and it baffled me as why cayo and bewildered at the amout a snow bunnies as they are termed,dat was scurrying around the town.:peace

griff
05-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

BUt non ah dehm, not even 1 Come close, as your Natural Beauty.
Welcome to the Board of Surfer's Belizean's.com

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.:heart :welcome

CherriBlossum
05-24-2008, 10:09 PM
what ah este...ah Noh tink ah eva hear he with such sugary lips...ey Noh easy....ey Noh easy Waan bit....:D

sikko
05-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by griff
Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.:heart :welcome easy mcgriff...are u sayin shes better lookin dan our own MAGS??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....:D :D

CherriBlossum
05-25-2008, 12:17 AM
:lmao :lmao

menoh
05-25-2008, 07:06 AM
lawd, such commotion because i know the man? when i was in standard 2, he was in standard 1. he was in my cousin's class at Saint Andrews School in San Ignacio. Eliodoro Goff. i remember when he was older and had dreads, used to hang around this tavern close to the macal river. i don't think you know me WG, i hang with different crowd. but glad to know he is doing well and in university.

and for the rest of the intafaring cruffy dem, no, i neva sleep with ah..no all man I know i sleep with, sheesh.....

Mosquitorose
05-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by griff

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.:heart :welcome

Maddarass Griff!!! dah how yu di come out suh? You wait when wifey read dis...yu wah get yu proppa fum fum...hahahahahah

Mosquitorose
05-25-2008, 10:55 AM
lawd, such commotion because i know the man? when i was in standard 2, he was in standard 1. he was in my cousin's class at Saint Andrews School in San Ignacio. Eliodoro Goff. i remember when he was older and had dreads, used to hang around this tavern close to the macal river. i don't think you know me WG, i hang with different crowd. but glad to know he is doing well and in university.

and for the rest of the intafaring cruffy dem, no, i neva sleep with ah..no all man I know i sleep with, sheesh.....

Nuh tru bwai? lawd! look like you caan kno nobady. Rass!

Dream Babes
05-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mahogany sister
thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!:D hahaha :D :D

The Empress
05-25-2008, 08:07 PM
:D :D :D

Mosquitorose
05-26-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by mellowman
;

Reply; Leff mi lee bredah lone....... Hanah Palmer offers unconditional love!

JUST JINXING GRIFFO

hahahahh....ah neva see di bwai get so excited mein hahahahahah

belizean
05-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Me thinketh unnu black gials hate fi see wah white gial tek unnu man! :D :D :D :D

Unnu haffi learn fi suck like dem. :smoke

David 13
05-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Me thinketh unnu black gials hate fi see wah white gial tek unnu man! :D :D :D :D

Bwai i saw the claws come out in this thread.
I am happy for the man and his lady. :welcome WG don't pay them no mind.
Now about the suck part Belizean, are you saying white women give better head than Belizean? :drive :drive :drive

Mosquitorose
05-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by David 13
I am happy for the man and his lady. :welcome WG don't pay them no mind.
Now about the suck part Belizean, are you saying white women give better head than Belizean? :drive :drive :drive

Wat claws? mi neva see any claws...I was going to say more but i won't hahahahahah...like what do white women find attractive in a black man, besides his good looks? Tell dem DB ahahahahahah

The Empress
05-26-2008, 10:57 AM

:D :D no comment

David 13
05-26-2008, 11:01 AM
:D :D no comment

What cat gat your tongue on this one :D :D :D
I see i will have to do some research on this white woman thing.
I have white woman in mnd .

Patrice
05-26-2008, 12:06 PM

Learn fi suck like dem...???????? Yu wrang bwai...Sucking is universal...Gat nothing to do with color.

:welcome Whitegial from another white gail! Or Pink rass whateva...

Dream Babes
05-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Wat claws? mi neva see any claws...I was going to say more but i won't hahahahahah...like what do white women find attractive in a black man, besides his good looks? Tell dem DB ahahahahahah ME? ME? Da how I get eena dis yah thing?.....:D :D :D:D

I have my own opinion on this situation but I rather keep it to myself in order not to offend anyone. BUT! I will say, San Ignacio is full with foreign female students (you can see them around from THursday to Sunday) who are stalked by these young, handsome, potentially good Belizean men.

Mosquitorose
05-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Dream Babes
ME? ME? Da how I get eena dis yah thing?.....:D :D :D:D

I have my own opinion on this situation but I rather keep it to myself in order not to offend anyone. BUT! I will say, San Ignacio is full with foreign female students (you can see them around from THursday to Sunday) who are stalked by these young, handsome, potentially good Belizean men.

ahahahahha ...good ansa ....

CherriBlossum
05-26-2008, 05:47 PM

me mussi miss something casuse me noh see no cat scratching dih go annn...not yet at least.....:D :D :D

CherriBlossum
05-26-2008, 05:49 PM
On that note i have a question.....but i need fih figure how i will word in...in order not to rile up anyone.....:D

WhiteGial
05-26-2008, 07:28 PM
ME? ME? Da how I get eena dis yah thing?.....:D :D :D:D

Don't worry about offending.... why? Because I too was stalked by each one of these San Ignacio FOOLS and can tell you each and every one of their names and how many sluts they've slept with and so on--and how they don't have jobs and how all of them have "farms" haha and so on-- and all the white gials fall for it-- probably cuz they've never dated a brother in the USA and it's "exotic..." i on the other hand grew up in the bay area, oakland, etc...

... to the contrary, I met my husband through a mutual friend...NOT on the street hollering for me "white gial! sexy!" .... even better? he already had a job, a government job at that... good work ethic, can't say the same for those stalking "snow bunnies"

Dream Babes
05-26-2008, 07:35 PM
GOOD for you WG.......Good to know, cause although I live in Belmopan, I enjoy the night life in San Ignacio and I 'm that side on a weekly basis. I am well aware of what you speak about, and I don't knock anyone if they are happy. Whatever float your boat and all the other girls boat that come to visit........

sikko
05-26-2008, 07:44 PM
who da kak fit ..let them wear it:D :D out!!!!..dont matter where u find love..as long as u love....no offense to no one..but ima kipp myself for a good sista...das my preference...if love takes me elsewhere den so be it....i aint sitin around either:party

hmmmmmm..wat a razz,,,juss recently my mama said to mee...sikk..a tink its time u settle down..wat a razz:scared

WhiteGial
05-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Let me tell you something I think is quite a funny double standard...

If a white gial "takes" a man from Belize, all the gials vex up.... but let me tell you something, I could give less of a madarass if a Belizean gial comes over and "takes" a dorky all-American boy-- go for it!

I've taken a lot of smack in my life for "taking" a good Belizean man... that is some BULLSHIT... and I get judged all the time for it! When we go out in public and walk by a sistah in the US, i get the "you stole one from our community" look--haha-- and I think to myself "he's not even from here!" and when a brother walks by he nods his head in accepting approval :D

Too many judgmental people in the world...my gawd... Does it really matter who we fall in love with? I come from a mixed family-- we musta jook nations pon nations! ... Mexican, Australian, Polish, Israeli, Lithuanian-- it is a very long list...

Again, I feel sorry for both snow bunnies and poor ras belizean guys who are out to find one... just ignorance... brings the men further down, breaks up belizean families, AND passes around a lot of STDS! haha --

i also forgot to mention, my man no got no picne! :D :D :D --or another wife or sweetheart, for that matter :D :D :D

Again, nothing you can say that's going to offend me... i see how it is in belize, i've got criticism from all races and all people, in the US and Belize, but I've also gotten a lot of support over the years.

sikko
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
ok ...here it is wg on the real...u cant pass dat kina coment on bzean women cause ur not one...belizean women have suffered enuff at the hands of bzean men,so pleasee dont come here rubbin salt in thir eyes ....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men....another thing...wudd ur man or any other bzean men seekin snow bunnies shape up n fly rite,quit drinkin.dont cheat ,have outside pickneys..for a bzean woman..not too many and if so nwhere are they at..bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real

now ..on the othr hand ..im glad dat u have found happiness in our country with one of our own and i wish uall the best in the future,:peace

Bez
05-26-2008, 09:44 PM
:welcome :welcome Whitegial :welcome :welcome Enjoy the board and congrats! You guys look very happy together, it's nice to see happy couples.

Dream Babes
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM

If a white gial "takes" a man from Belize, all the gials vex up.... but let me tell you something, I could give less of a madarass if a Belizean gial comes over and "takes" a dorky all-American boy-- go for it!

I've taken a lot of smack in my life for "taking" a good Belizean man... that is some BULLSHIT... and I get judged all the time for it! When we go out in public and walk by a sistah in the US, i get the "you stole one from our community" look--haha-- and I think to myself "he's not even from here!" and when a brother walks by he nods his head in accepting approval :D

Too many judgmental people in the world...my gawd... Does it really matter who we fall in love with? I come from a mixed family-- we musta jook nations pon nations! ... Mexican, Australian, Polish, Israeli, Lithuanian-- it is a very long list...

Again, I feel sorry for both snow bunnies and poor ras belizean guys who are out to find one... just ignorance... brings the men further down, breaks up belizean families, AND passes around a lot of STDS! haha --

i also forgot to mention, my man no got no picne! :D :D :D --or another wife or sweetheart, for that matter :D :D :D

Again, nothing you can say that's going to offend me... i see how it is in belize, i've got criticism from all races and all people, in the US and Belize, but I've also gotten a lot of support over the years. :coffee :coffee

cayogial21
05-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by sikko
ok ...here it is wg on the real...u cant pass dat kina coment on bzean women cause ur not one...belizean women have suffered enuff at the hands of bzean men,so pleasee dont come here rubbin salt in thir eyes ....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men....another thing...wudd ur man or any other bzean men seekin snow bunnies shape up n fly rite,quit drinkin.dont cheat ,have outside pickneys..for a bzean woman..not too many and if so nwhere are they at..bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real

so meka ask weh uno think a "soulja bait"....?

cause fuh alarm? you serious?

cayogial21
05-26-2008, 10:17 PM
congrats WG i'm glad that you found a man that loves you and treats you with respect.

sikko
05-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by cayogial21

cause fuh alarm? you serious? dead serious.....the ratio of women to men in belize is ridiculous...and wuss the ratio a good decent marriage material men...u lose one u lose plenty..ask any a them young ladies in bze..they have cause to feel vex and a sense a loss:peace

Dream Babes
05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Uh? Den deh still exist? I mih tink Raul's Garden of Rose bud all dem tillies...oops Lilies? :D :D :D :D

Mek ah guh sleep....I'll be more SERIOUS with my responses tomorrow....maybe I can enlighten WG with my thoughts on sistas coming to Belize and "taking" our breddas...:D :D :D :D

WhiteGial
05-26-2008, 11:33 PM

I'm no Belizean woman, but being a woman, I do know a few universally true things... First, a Belizean man doesn't change JUST because he met a white woman... honey, plenty of white, brown, asian, latina women all over the world are beat, cheated on, etc.

My man didn't change because I'm white, either... He changed because I said "no wedding" and "no picne" ...and "no nothing" til your **** is 100% to-ge-ther -- and if other women don't EXPECT this from their men, then you get what you get... if a woman is going to go on to marry and have BABIES with a man who does not love AND respect her, then I don't give a damn what race you are or where you come from... Expect more and you get more. Period.

I'm sorry that SOME [not ALL] Belizean men don't treat their women right... "we all come from a woman" -- no doubt... and I also agree that Black women [in particular] face some of the most difficult prejudices and challenges of all women and men combined on this planet-- but that does not mean one has to accept less than what they are -- A QUEEN

sikko
05-27-2008, 12:10 AM
hey wg..forgive mee if my language seemed kina strong..and i dont think ur color has aything to do with it...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...where thay get that mentality gawd knows..cxause bzean women have always been about thier men..ask these guys about thier mothers....wash cook sex watever for thier men.they seem to put foriegn puntang on a pedestial..until they come here and start get dictated to and see life for wat it really is and bam...they realize wat they had was simple but dayum good.no stress....not sayin this is ur situation but it is wat it is.

anyways best a luck to yall again and i cant immagine how many times u have to defend the steers and whispers and convo of dis sort.but wat dont weaken does make u stronger...

bdw..my brother is also married with children to a snow bunny...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D she was an airforce wife:D

menoh
05-27-2008, 06:45 AM
who give one rass about whether the man da belize cruffy or the gial white? people choose who dem want fu love....or juck, da no bout no community and rass. cause when cruffy the f.uck white gial, da the whole community the do it, or him one? please.....love and sex no matter with the nationality or skin color.

David 13
05-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Do you Blizean ladies think that foriegn women are better for the good Belizean men? And they are finding this out slowly?

And who do you blame for this shortage of good Belizean men.
There mothers that raise them, the Belizean women that let them walk all over them, or homosexuality?

The Empress
05-27-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm no Belizean woman, but being a woman, I do know a few universally true things... First, a Belizean man doesn't change JUST because he met a white woman... honey, plenty of white, brown, asian, latina women all over the world are beat, cheated on, etc.

My man didn't change because I'm white, either... He changed because I said "no wedding" and "no picne" ...and "no nothing" til your **** is 100% to-ge-ther -- and if other women don't EXPECT this from their men, then you get what you get... if a woman is going to go on to marry and have BABIES with a man who does not love AND respect her, then I don't give a damn what race you are or where you come from... Expect more and you get more. Period.

I'm sorry that SOME [not ALL] Belizean men don't treat their women right... "we all come from a woman" -- no doubt... and I also agree that Black women [in particular] face some of the most difficult prejudices and challenges of all women and men combined on this planet-- but that does not mean one has to accept less than what they are -- A QUEEN

Amen to that last paragraph WG, I think I might welcome you after all!:D

menoh
05-27-2008, 10:46 AM
There mothers that raise them, the Belizean women that let them walk all over them, or homosexuality?

well we homos want some good men too, sorry to say that the belizean gay crowd is slim pickins........

The Empress
05-27-2008, 10:48 AM

Again, nothing you can say that's going to offend me... i see how it is in belize, i've got criticism from all races and all people, in the US and Belize, but I've also gotten a lot of support over the years.

Well, I don't feel like getting involved in this discussion because it hits a little to close to home for me. But I would not swear for ANY man as far as whether he has someone else or will get someone else and just because a man has children doesn't mean that he's horrible.

The Empress
05-27-2008, 10:49 AM
well we homos want some good men too, sorry to say that the belizean gay crowd is slim pickins........

:D :D if some of them would get out of the closet, you may have more to choose from!

bemetu
05-27-2008, 10:53 AM
You certainly is a nice looking woman and you handle yourself very well...
i've seen betta lookin ones:smoke ....BTW cayo bwai look like ih still got milk eena ih teeth!..........look like white gial rob di cradle:drive

The Empress
05-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Do you Blizean ladies think that foriegn women are better for the good Belizean men? And they are finding this out slowly?

please, I'm not belizean born but I'm damn sure that's not true. There is a lack of respect and valuing your own.
One of the problems is probably that a lot of Belizean women I know, will not let any man walk over them, they know the game already and call they as5es on it.

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 11:05 AM
i've seen betta lookin ones:smoke ....BTW cayo bwai look like ih still got milk eena ih teeth!..........look like white gial rob di cradle:drive

There are plenty of nicer looking women out there than me, for sure... but one thing is certain, I've never been a cradle robber :b -- my husband is 4 yrs older than me.

bemetu
05-27-2008, 11:13 AM
well yu know white pipple look old from dem deh eena deh 20's yunno!

The Empress
05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
well I have robbed the cradle, **** I rocked the cradle, and it was great:D :D :D
How about you Beme?

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
bzean women have always been about thier men..ask these guys about thier mothers....wash cook sex watever for thier men.

So I must ask... why do so much for a man that doesn't love or respect belize women? Let me remind people out there that American women didn't always have "good" American men-- American women could not hold jobs, were not able to vote, etc. etc. etc.

The problem with Belize is that there is still a HUGE power imbalance between Men and Women, where many women are dependent on their man for a source of income, which gives them little options on who they can choose and even LESS options once they've chosen and the man screws up.... it's hard in Belize, with several picne and little education, to leave a man even if he is beating you-- i have seen this happen many times and have girlfriends in Belize who still stay in bad situations, they claim for their babies.

I doubt men are going to miraculously change and be respectful. Women have to make the sacrafices, because we are strong as hell....maybe the sacrafice means not marrying a Belizean man for the sake of marrying a Belizean man... I myself married out of my culture AND religion-- and for the record, it was NOT easy... it would have been far "easier" to marry a Jewish American, because immigration put us through the ringer... but I married who I loved.

I am thankful for the many women who have sacraficed their lives worldwide to give me the right to not have to put up with a guy's bullshit because I have no options. I am free to work, get an education, and choose a man who deserves me. Think about how difficult it must be to find a good man in Iraq! Just sayin...

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 11:20 AM
well yu know white pipple look old from dem deh eena deh 20's yunno!

Sad but true.... and we get old and wrinkly, specially the white gials livin in Belize!!! that tan only looks good for so long... never said I wasn't jealous as hell...

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 11:26 AM
maybe some of these belizean men treat foreign women better when they get their is because they're looking to have a good time and the money. they have that mentality that if your coming from the states or europe that you have plenty of money to spare. i see it all the time and they follow you around like fly fan cow batty.

The Empress
05-27-2008, 11:28 AM
So I must ask... why do so much for a man that doesn't love or respect belize women? Let me remind people out there that American women didn't always have "good" American men-- American women could not hold jobs, were not able to vote, etc. etc. etc.

The problem with Belize is that there is still a HUGE power imbalance between Men and Women, where many women are dependent on their man for a source of income, which gives them little options on who they can choose and even LESS options once they've chosen and the man screws up.... it's hard in Belize, with several picne and little education, to leave a man even if he is beating you-- i have seen this happen many times and have girlfriends in Belize who still stay in bad situations, they claim for their babies.

I doubt men are going to miraculously change and be respectful. Women have to make the sacrafices, because we are strong as hell....maybe the sacrafice means not marrying a Belizean man for the sake of marrying a Belizean man... I myself married out of my culture AND religion-- and for the record, it was NOT easy... it would have been far "easier" to marry a Jewish American, because immigration put us through the ringer... but I married who I loved.

I am thankful for the many women who have sacraficed their lives worldwide to give me the right to not have to put up with a guy's bullshit because I have no options. I am free to work, get an education, and choose a man who deserves me. Think about how difficult it must be to find a good man in Iraq! Just sayin...

it's not that simple, but lucky for those that are born in America, you can travel the world and find your soulmate. In belize deciding that you're not going to marry a belizean or have children with one is not that simple. Nobody is going to live like a nun waiting for that non Belizean to come around.
There is a lack of resources, cultural differences that can be attributed to the problems, but to me it just boils down to perception. Sometimes a belizean woman is not perceived as valued, exotic as the foreigner that can give them the option of a different lifestyle.

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Uh? Den deh still exist? I mih tink Raul's Garden of Rose bud all dem tillies...oops Lilies?

i was just asking if you guys thought they're was a difference....i was little but from the stories that i've heard in my family san ignacio was the place to find local girls back then....blue angels and central farm.

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 11:38 AM
maybe some of these belizean men treat foreign women better when they get their is because they're looking to have a good time and the money. they have that mentality that if your coming from the states or europe that you have plenty of money to spare. i see it all the time and they follow you around like fly fan cow batty.

That's probably true... but if my husband was expecting bells and whistles in the states, that's far from reality... that first place we lived in was a single room on the 3rd floor in the city, no backyard, dishwasher, washer/dryer -- still don't have those things, and still renting an apartment but quite happy... i think people derive these ideas that we're all rich over here and that we don't have to work, by the people they see on TV. Yes, we have to work in America and HARD. When we moved back here I worked 60 hours a week -- oh, and no vacation time -- to support both of us because my husband did not have his work permit yet. Now both of us continue to work long hours with little vacation, but we're willing to make the sacrafice to get what we want. I'm glad my parents didn't have the money to give me everything in life and turn me into another spoiled American brat!

Dream Babes
05-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Uhmmmm.....I think Empress's responses are well on target....I need not say anything else......I'll sit back and watch....Thanks Empress!! :D :D

You're not doing too bad at all Cayogial...Way to go Strong Sisters!!! :D :D:cheerlead :cheerlead

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 11:45 AM
That's probably true... but if my husband was expecting bells and whistles in the states, that's far from reality... that first place we lived in was a single room on the 3rd floor in the city, no backyard, dishwasher, washer/dryer -- still don't have those things, and still renting an apartment but quite happy... i think people derive these ideas that we're all rich over here and that we don't have to work, by the people they see on TV. Yes, we have to work in America and HARD. When we moved back here I worked 60 hours a week -- oh, and no vacation time -- to support both of us because my husband did not have his work permit yet. Now both of us continue to work long hours with little vacation, but we're willing to make the sacrafice to get what we want. I'm glad my parents didn't have the money to give me everything in life and turn me into another spoiled American brat!

i completely agree with you it's the life that they see on tv that they want or assume that we lead over here....but i know that some of them think that when women go traveling down to belize they're there to just have a good time and do crazy things.

btw WG you don't have to defend whats already yours....if people want to talk let them talk cause that's about all they can do.

sikko
05-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Uhmmmm.....I think Empress's responses are well on target....I need not say anything else......I'll sit back and watch....Thanks Empress!! :D :D

You're not doing too bad at all Cayogial...Way to go Strong Sisters!!! :D :D:cheerlead :cheerlead DITTO:beerchug

bemetu
05-27-2008, 11:49 AM
yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!:D

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 11:52 AM
one of my problems with belizean women is the way they treat they men in there family. they treat them damn good...too good as a matter of fact. they iron they're clothes down to they're draws, cook, clean, scrub floors, and serve them the food before anybody else...he gets to eat first. some of these men will go out and spend they're entire pay or a big part of they're pay at bars and then worry about the mouths they have to feed. how can a woman tolerate all this from a man?

anywehs deh gold digga wan dem weh come out ya wah get stitch cuz you best believe deh wah deh eat one minute rice and hot pockets fih dinner.

sikko
05-27-2008, 11:53 AM
yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!:D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D :D

Dream Babes
05-27-2008, 11:53 AM
yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!:D CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time :D :D :D..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........:D :D :D

sikko
05-27-2008, 11:57 AM
one of my problems with belizean women is the way they treat they men in there family. they treat them damn good...too good as a matter of fact. they iron they're clothes down to they're draws, cook, clean, scrub floors, and serve them the food before anybody else...he gets to eat first. some of these men will go out and spend they're entire pay or a big part of they're pay at bars and then worry about the mouths they have to feed. how can a woman tolerate all this from a man?

anywehs deh gold digga wan dem weh come out ya wah get stitch cuz you best believe deh wah deh eat one minute rice and hot pockets fih dinner. dis is exactly wat i was referein to in my last piece....all dis nice tretment and still get overlooked...a tell u....i ve dated dem all...white to purple and i wish i can get dat woman dat wudd give me dat king treatment..u best believe she will get a queen treatment:cheerlead

David 13
05-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Let me ask the guys a question.
I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.

Monwa
05-27-2008, 12:00 PM
CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time :D :D :D..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........:D :D :D

hahah true true.

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Treat them better???

Old school belizean women and those living in belize practically think that men are on a higher pedestal than they are. Some of them are still stuck in colonial times.

sikko
05-27-2008, 12:21 PM
I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women. dont know where u heard dat dave..but not the case here...women varies accordin to their culture and upbringin..whetehr here or in any other land....but theres a swweet innocence about a bzean woman dat i cannot ignore..they juss want somebady to respek ,hold, and let them feel secure.problem is da most bzean men are spoiled...they want their cake and eat it...dont wanna work to make the relationship better..thier way or the highway ,cause they know thiers another one waitin in the cut...

best advice....educate urselves...take time to really know a brotha...respek ur body...compromise,meet a dude halfway...focus on family,men are always attracted to family orientated women.

now women ..if its juss a piece a azz u want ...sheet ..go tapp dat azz same way and roll....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Dream Babes
05-27-2008, 12:37 PM
.....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D DA TRU!!!...:rofl :rofl :rofl

David 13
05-27-2008, 12:42 PM
DA TRU!!!...:rofl :rofl :rofl

That happens because its just that damm good. Thats when u know u got it baby.:party

David 13
05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Well, I don't feel like getting involved in this discussion because it hits a little to close to home for me. But I would not swear for ANY man as far as whether he has someone else or will get someone else and just because a man has children doesn't mean that he's horrible.

Did you bring back a Belizean man with you too?
Nuh tell me yyou gane way dah Belize when i am right here in Florida for you.:makeout :makeout :makeout

Dream Babes
05-27-2008, 01:06 PM
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women. PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION!

Ain't nothing like foreign women treating our men any different....its the difference in Culture....the difference in the way we talk to our men, the tone, the approach......belizean women are upfront to the point, take it or leave it. Personally, I ain't working my a$$ off and taking care of any man:D :D. Foreign women tend to be sweetie, baby, please, thank you...Men perceive that as bad vs good.....

Men perceive the American lifestyle, fast food, brand beers as the "best" of living........and these foreign women represents that lifestyle, a different way of living, the "best" way to live.......its not the usual everyday life that he is use to, the one his mother or grandmother raised him up on......its the "best" life that they perceive is the BEST!:party

Foreign women having a good time in Belize represents the "RICH" life, money to fly to Belize, money to spend on hotels, money to take care of themselves........belizean men perceive this as the "Rich" life...not the life where the Belizean women have to work their butt off to even afford an overnight stay in Chetumal or to shop in Melchor....its the "good" life vs the "bad" life......

PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! No matter what us Belizean Women do, we will always represent "The Life of Struggles" and the Foreign women will represent "The Life of Hope" ......its not only a man thing, we women in Belize do it too......UNTIL we are in the shoe!!! Some come out better off, some come out worst off.....Its what we make of IT!!!:smoke

SO! I am not going to wait on any man to LOVE ME! I LOVE myself, empower myself and do my thing........ Men are simple creatures, most only need a STRONG WOMAN to rule them and GROOM them. hehehehehehehe:drive :drive :drive

Mosquitorose
05-27-2008, 01:11 PM
dont know where u heard dat dave..but not the case here...women varies accordin to their culture and upbringin..whetehr here or in any other land....but theres a swweet innocence about a bzean woman dat i cannot ignore..they juss want somebady to respek ,hold, and let them feel secure.problem is da most bzean men are spoiled...they want their cake and eat it...dont wanna work to make the relationship better..thier way or the highway ,cause they know thiers another one waitin in the cut...

best advice....educate urselves...take time to really know a brotha...respek ur body...compromise,meet a dude halfway...focus on family,men are always attracted to family orientated women.

now women ..if its juss a piece a azz u want ...sheet ..go tapp dat azz same way and roll....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Tru ting Sikko...but here is the thing....evern if you sweet and nice and quite and family oriented and all things good......yu betta have a tiga inna yu battam and stand up for yourself when the time comes. Women must learn to adjust to the time and culture they live in.....for instance: this is just an example.....if men screw around a lot and have different women with children.....make sure that you are prepared for the worst....like sikko said...an education and a job will let yu ride the horse to the gave yer? never, never let go of your power to any man.....you have the gold mind....use it to your advantage oh!!

Ah hav fe go finish now...but ah full a piss and venigar to day....weh Mellow deh? hahahahahah

David 13
05-27-2008, 01:19 PM
[Ah hav fe go finish now...but ah full a piss and venigar to day....weh Mellow deh? hahahahahah [/B][/QUOTE]

Day wey gat u enna that kinda mood MR.
Ah hope dah nuh the topic goat u like that.

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 01:34 PM
PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION!

Ain't nothing like foreign women treating our men any different....its the difference in Culture....the difference in the way we talk to our men, the tone, the approach......belizean women are upfront to the point, take it or leave it. Personally, I ain't working my a$$ off and taking care of any man:D :D. Foreign women tend to be sweetie, baby, please, thank you...Men perceive that as bad vs good.....

Men perceive the American lifestyle, fast food, brand beers as the "best" of living........and these foreign women represents that lifestyle, a different way of living, the "best" way to live.......its not the usual everyday life that he is use to, the one his mother or grandmother raised him up on......its the "best" life that they perceive is the BEST!:party

Foreign women having a good time in Belize represents the "RICH" life, money to fly to Belize, money to spend on hotels, money to take care of themselves........belizean men perceive this as the "Rich" life...not the life where the Belizean women have to work their butt off to even afford an overnight stay in Chetumal or to shop in Melchor....its the "good" life vs the "bad" life......

PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! No matter what us Belizean Women do, we will always represent "The Life of Struggles" and the Foreign women will represent "The Life of Hope" ......its not only a man thing, we women in Belize do it too......UNTIL we are in the shoe!!! Some come out better off, some come out worst off.....Its what we make of IT!!!:smoke

True thing...they represent the good life, the hope. People have to stop assuming that if your coming from the States you have a gold spoon in your mouth. Some of these women work very hard to save for a trip to a place like Belize and when you look at the exchange value of course it's going to look like they have a gold mine. Same thing with some Belizean women that come to the states "I need fih find wah man so I noh have to work". As soon as they come here though they see the reality that everyone works hard for what they have.

KUDOS to you for not depending on ANY man.

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
dead serious.....the ratio of women to men in belize is ridiculous...and wuss the ratio a good decent marriage material men...u lose one u lose plenty..ask any a them young ladies in bze..they have cause to feel vex and a sense a loss:peace

well dis wah ansa mellow question to why so much belizean women the go the other way.

Monwa
05-27-2008, 02:09 PM
PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION!

you hit the nail right on the head girl!!!!! nothing else needed to be said!

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 03:49 PM
According to the UN, there are "101.7 men in belize for every 100 women" -- there are more men in belize than women, but not by a lot. Unfortunately, the UN does not report on the radio of good belizean men to belizean women.

Why are Belizean men taking all the blame? I've seen and known my share of chancy women in Belize, bringing one another down.... can't tell you how many women I've seen go after married men and break up families! Some of these women will come in, full knowing this sista has kids with a guy, and go and make her own babies with him! I've seen women with many picne from many different men, going from one to the next to try and support her kids. Or what about the women who know that a guy has picne from all different women, doesn't even pay maintenance, and goes for that loser anyway?! Sad but true....

And on the subject of "taking"... if it wasn't for interracial marriage and relationships, many creole people on this board wouldn't exist. I guess my great grandfather-in-law from Scotland shouldn't have moved to Belize and "taken" a belizean woman! Otherwise, most of my husband's entire family, including much of Northern Belize, would not exist :finger

WhiteGial
05-27-2008, 03:55 PM
I guess there's not much else to say on these subjects and we can close the thread... it's good everyone can hash it out and say what's on their mind, we need more communication between all people anyhow. Thanks for the :welcome -- I do respect what people have to say on the board.

Dream Babes
05-27-2008, 04:34 PM
According to the UN, there are "101.7 men in belize for every 100 women" -- there are more men in belize than women, but not by a lot. Unfortunately, the UN does not report on the radio of good belizean men to belizean women.

Oh Pluease..........*Suckteeth*:rolleyes:

Monwa
05-27-2008, 04:37 PM
:D :D whooeeeyyy what a day !

Mosquitorose
05-27-2008, 04:54 PM
In di end who give a rat's rass? If you dont' like it leave! I did. If you think it's all that.....den go along wid the program...ting don't change much down deh oh......

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 04:59 PM
1 [/B][/QUOTE]

cayogial21
05-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Well said MR...dah nobody business who fall in love with this one or dat one...uno act like Belizean men dah deh only one deh round.

mahogany sister
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Whitegial...while a mi di mess round with u before.....Belizean gial nuh tek dem things personal like dem black american women! We nuh thread the colour line.....Everybody dah Belize married to somebody from somewhere else or have family whe married to someone from somewhere else....advice to yu..........nuh tek you eyes offa u man whe u bring a back educated, well dressed and with a green card:D Belize woman dah nuh joke and nuh believe fi one moment u gat no tricks ova dem! Belize bruk up any relationship! All dem mixtures da Belize, mek deh Belize gial waa force fi recken with! Ask some dem limey and many American and European whe mek Belize dem home! :D

The Empress
05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Well said MR...dah nobody business who fall in love with this one or dat one...uno act like Belizean men dah deh only one deh round.

who are you referring to?

David 13
05-28-2008, 06:04 AM
MS are you saying Belize women are home wreckers? And they will do anything to get a man married or not.

menoh
05-28-2008, 08:36 AM
you know it really sad how a simple "hello i am new here" turn into this debacle about belizean man and woman and how good enough and who the thief who and so on, i man, what an este.....

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:40 AM
you know it really sad how a simple "hello i am new here" turn into this debacle about belizean man and woman and how good enough and who the thief who and so on, i man, what an este..... Guess who started it? :D :D :D

menoh
05-28-2008, 08:49 AM
i di wonda same thing DB.......:nose :nose :snooty

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:53 AM
i di wonda same thing DB.......:nose :nose :snooty :D :D :D :D Menoh...You're a Belizean still...don't tell me you cann't tell....:D :D

menoh
05-28-2008, 08:58 AM
pet, me hardly pay attention to all the long diatribes pan this board...i get lost sometimes and no even rememba how them start.....

David 13
05-28-2008, 09:11 AM
:D :D :D :D Menoh...You're a Belizean still...don't tell me you cann't tell....:D :D

Are you saying Belizean started it DB?
You know i think you are correct.
Saying Belizean women should suck you know what better, to compete with white women.

bocojeck
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.

As a belizean man, think we are full of mada rass. I have travelled this world and still have my heart with my belizean women.

We belizean men just looking for excuse to continue our outdated mentality. Most belizean women are just asking for just three basic things. Respect, affection and ambition. Just that. YOu dont have to be rich or have the best lines.

Maybe if we belizean men would try for once to meet those minimum expectation we would find out how loving and dedicated our belizean women really are.

boco

bocojeck
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself... I live in San Francisco, born and raised, and moved to Belize on my own when I was 19 to study 'bout herbs and trees....

So White Gial you were in Belize studying the herbs and trees. Seems like we have a lot of visitors doing that recently.

:smoke :smoke :smoke :smoke

I am just teasing.

ON a serious note, after reading this thread, I am convinced there is something else going on here. Lets be honest, is it because the gial white or is it becuase she is a foreigner.

I would have never guessed a relationship like this would attract this much attention.

Any sociologist or psychologist on the board? :D :D

At the end of the day, this discussion has been full of generalization including my own about belizean girls above. Every person is different so its wrong to stereo type anyone becuaes they are white, black, woman, man, belizean or foreigner.

boco

sikko
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
today i agree with boco:beerchug

David 13
05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
You are right Boco, you never hear any thing when a belizean man marry a Jamacian or black american, if this woman skin was not white you maybe would have had a few replys and that would have been it.
Lets be happy for one of our brothers that has found love and happiness.

sikko
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
studyin seeds and trees...livin on a plantation farmin

suh u brought back the good hygrade seeds or wat??:D :D :D

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 03:05 PM
You are right Boco, you never hear any thing when a belizean man marry a Jamacian or black american, if this woman skin was not white you maybe would have had a few replys and that would have been it.
Lets be happy for one of our brothers that has found love and happiness.

samething i was thinking when i posted the soulja bait question...truly a double standard.

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 03:06 PM

who are you referring to?

whoeva corn i deh mash.

Love has no borders and to say that she is taking away our so precious men that we hardly have is unfair both her and her fiance. Why we could tek fan people but people cya tek fan we. Left the people lone. Uno wah man uno go by Burns avenue wah lot deh deh deh try pickeen.

sweet_lime
05-28-2008, 04:17 PM

Love has no borders and to say that she is taking away our so precious men that we hardly have is unfair both her and her fiance. Why we could tek fan people but people cya tek fan we. Left the people lone. Uno wah man uno go by Burns avenue wah lot deh deh deh try pickeen.

...seems to me

...the only person claiming white gyal has stolen something precious from belize women

...is white gyal, herself...

:D :D :D :D :D

The Empress
05-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sweet_lime
...seems to me

...the only person claiming white gyal has stolen something precious from belize women

:D :D :D :D there you go!

The Empress
05-28-2008, 05:07 PM

whoeva corn i deh mash.

I think you need to reread this thread, because you're off base. Nobody said one sh*t about her taking away a precious belizean man.

zpania
05-28-2008, 05:54 PM
...seems to me

...seems to me

....white gyal found

...a diamond

... in the rough.

belizean
05-28-2008, 06:03 PM
"Blackgial" wah soon come claim ih man! :D :D :D :D

zpania
05-28-2008, 06:06 PM
"Blackgial" wah soon come claim ih man! :D :D :D :D

HERE IS THOUGHT:

HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU GOT
written and performed by
JOE TEX

You had better hold on, hold on to what you got.
You had better hold on, hold on to what you got,
'Cause if you think nobody wants it,
Just throw it away and you will see,
Someone will have it before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, they will.
Yes, they will.

Listen, fellas --

You know it's not all the time
That a man can have a good woman,
A woman that he can call his very own,
A woman who will stay right there at home
And mind the children while he's gone to work,
A woman who will have his dinner cooked when he comes home.

Where some men make mistakes
Is when they go out and stay,
Because they feel that no other man wants his woman but him.

But listen!

If you think no other man wants her
Just throw her away and you will see,
Some man will have her before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, they will.
Yes, he will.

Heh heh, listen girls, this goes for you too --

Because you know i've seen so many women
Who've had so many good men in life,
Men who would stand by 'em through thick and thin,
Men who would go to work every day
And bring home their hard-earned pay,
Men who would give their women
Anything that their little heart desire.

Where some women make mistakes
Is when their men go out and let 'em play,
They would stay,
Because they felt that no other women wanted him but her.

Listen!

If you think that no other woman wants him
Just pitch him out in the streets and you will see,
Some woman will have your man before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, she will.
Yes, she will.

zpania
05-28-2008, 06:08 PM
<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/ln8lOa25ke/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/ln8lOa25ke/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/turner65/music/UI0JXPYP/joe_tex_hold_on_to_what_youve_got/">Hold On To What Youve Got - Joe Tex</a></object>

zpania
05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
I think you need to reread this thread, because you're off base. Nobody said one sh*t about her taking away a precious belizean man.

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by zpania

thank you!

zpania
05-28-2008, 06:36 PM
thank you!

you're welcome. :love

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 06:40 PM

"...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...
....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men......bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real"

you know have to say something direct...the tone of this thread is hostile any ways the above says it in plain english even though i neva meih the refer to him in my comment.

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others.

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 06:44 PM
it's not that simple, but lucky for those that are born in America, you can travel the world and find your soulmate. In belize deciding that you're not going to marry a belizean or have children with one is not that simple. Nobody is going to live like a nun waiting for that non Belizean to come around.
There is a lack of resources, cultural differences that can be attributed to the problems, but to me it just boils down to perception. Sometimes a belizean woman is not perceived as valued, exotic as the foreigner that can give them the option of a different lifestyle.

maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for ethnic women(asian, latina, black) who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

grass always look greener on the other side.

mahogany sister
05-28-2008, 06:50 PM
"...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...
....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men......bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real"

you know have to say something direct...the tone of this thread is hostile any ways the above says it in plain english even though i neva meih the refer to him in my comment.

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others.

Listen I da normally the power to the people no delay! I dont think anyone was being hostile...innocent fun at Whitegial expense, which I believe anyone who posts a picture and express undying love grandeur, is ammunition fi dis board!!!! :blast :raspberry

zpania
05-28-2008, 07:00 PM
maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for foreigners who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

Um...please pardon my vulgarity...um...men of color find white
pu$$y soooooo very,very,veryyyyyy appealing. Yum,Yum. (Where is that slurping smiley?:D )

:party

WhiteGial
05-28-2008, 07:02 PM
I stopped posting in this thread because it got way off subject. I also took down my photo because it has provoked [mostly] judgment and prejudice. Thanks to those who no go on ignorant... and sorry for those who are bitter or jealous...

As for the rest of ya, SHOP S.HIT :booty

sweet_lime
05-28-2008, 07:03 PM
...seems to me

....white gyal found

...a diamond

... in the rough.

...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

...HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart

(AH MIDDI WANDA...WHO DI EFF...teef yuh!!!:rofl :coffee :lmao)

zpania
05-28-2008, 07:06 PM
...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

Sounds like yo miss me. :heart

zpania
05-28-2008, 07:11 PM
I stopped posting in this thread because it got way off subject. I also took down my photo because it has provoked [mostly] judgment and prejudice. Thanks to those who no go on ignorant... and sorry for those who are bitter or jealous...

Hey whitegial, :welcome . If you're still there Christmas into New Years,and don't mind hanging with me, drinks are on me. :beerchug i would love to meet ya and share a laugh or two. Whadda ya say? :peace

zpania
05-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Listen I da normally the power to the people no delay! I dont think anyone was being hostile...innocent fun at Whitegial expense, which I believe anyone who posts a picture and express undying love grandeur, is ammunition fi dis board!!!! :blast :raspberry

perhaps you've heard of the shot heard around the world,but, let me introduce you to the Post that launched a thousand replies :

thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!:D

CherriBlossum
05-28-2008, 07:21 PM

the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... :D :D so please with that sh it.....:rolleyes:

zpania
05-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Z.... SHE NO DATE DEM LEE SAWT PANYA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mellowman. mah brother, I thought we was friends ,bro. :dontknow

I'm sure she doesn't mind hanging with a 5'6" 155 lb midget. :D

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by CherriBlossum
the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... :D :D so please with that sh it.....:rolleyes: Now! Dis one Sweet mih!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl...See Menoh....dis is where is started with WG!!! :D :D :D

amalia
05-28-2008, 07:55 PM
I have to tell you that my daughthers are Belizeans
and there is no way they are jealous or bitter they did not had to leave Belize to find a husband and a good man there.
What happen guys come out and defend all those beatifull
brown sugar girls.
Amor Y Paz

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Now! Dis one Sweet mih!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl...See Menoh....dis is where is started with WG!!! :D :D :D

Hey dreambabes, thank you for responding.I was waiting on you. Pleae tell me....for future reference... when a foriegner introduces his or herself to the board...what should be the do's and don't's of such an action? :peace

mahogany sister
05-28-2008, 08:09 PM
perhaps you've heard of the shot heard around the world,but, let me introduce you to the Post that launched a thousand replies :

lawd....da my fault...... a jus mi di mek di gial know dat bze gial nuh normally go fi di back a bush kinda man! :D But since she throw some books eena ih head and some clothes pan i back and get a wah green card..........it might deh inna trouble come Christmas!:D

David 13
05-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't post your pic of you and your Belizean man, especially if you are white and people on the board know him. :drive :drive :drive

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:11 PM
lawd....da my fault...... a jus mi di mek di gial know dat bze gial nuh normally go fi di back a bush kinda man! :D But since she throw some books eena ih head and some clothes pan i back and get a wah green card..........it might deh inna trouble come Christmas!:D

Yes shortie, You're a troublemaker. :D

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:11 PM
the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... so please with that sh it.....

Now! Dis one Sweet mih!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl...See Menoh....dis is where is started with WG!!! :D :D :D

she made ONE side comment in her intro to the board...and after the comment with bollos all ah deh snickering & sarcastic comments come out. Tone, Tone, Tone,Tone dah deh key thing here.

Hope everybody deh have wah good night.:lol

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey dreambabes, thank you for responding.I was waiting on you. Pleae tell me....for future reference... when a foriegner introduces his or herself to the board...what should be the do's and don't's of such an action? :peace

NOW this sweet me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:14 PM

When were online everything gets lost in translation...lol.:D :D :D :D

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Don't post your pic of you and your Belizean man, especially if you are white and people on the board know him. :drive :drive :drive

Thank you,David. I guess that goes for the men folk ,too. Don't post your Belizean women pic ...um...then again that goes without saying; no telling she might have earned herself a notorious reputation in the land of her birth. :D

mahogany sister
05-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes shortie, You're a troublemaker. :D

Nuh all the time man! You know unu Belize man know how fi full gial head up with Rass and mek deh feel extra special....she the taste the suga fi di first time and ih hook so bad, my gial gawn live da Bush!:D He mussi gat some diamond tip!:D

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:23 PM
lawd....da my fault...... a jus mi di mek di gial know dat bze gial nuh normally go fi di back a bush kinda man! :D But since she throw some books eena ih head and some clothes pan i back and get a wah green card..........it might deh inna trouble come Christmas!:D :coffee :coffee

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Dah why this I always notice that men LOOOOOOVE Belizean women...i don't know what it is but just tell a man your Belizean and they're hook.(From what I've seen)

What about you Belizean men do you guys get the same attention?

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey dreambabes, thank you for responding.I was waiting on you. Pleae tell me....for future reference... when a foriegner introduces his or herself to the board...what should be the do's and don't's of such an action? :peace I'm having cramps right now, might as well I don't answer you....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...I wouldn't want WG to see how a Belizean Sista put a brotha in check.....:D :D :D :D

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Nuh all the time man! You know unu Belize man know how fi full gial head up with Rass and mek deh feel extra special....she the taste the suga fi di first time and ih hook so bad, my gial gawn live da Bush!:D He mussi gat some diamond tip!:D

Wait,wait,wait?! Are you saying Belizean men can sweet talk a girl into doing/believing anything,???? Lawd gial, dah why yu du mih so???? :shhh :shhh :shhh :shhh

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Nuh all the time man! You know unu Belize man know how fi full gial head up with Rass and mek deh feel extra special....she the taste the suga fi di first time and ih hook so bad, my gial gawn live da Bush!:D He mussi gat some diamond tip!:D :rofl :rofl :rofl.....AH feel dis one hawd......:lmao :lmao

The Empress
05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for ethnic women(asian, latina, black) who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

ok:peace

mahogany sister
05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Wait,wait,wait?! Are you saying Belizean men can sweet talk a girl into doing/believing anything,???? Lawd gial, dah why yu du mih so???? :shhh :shhh :shhh :shhh

One canvince WG fi move backa bush and start a thread professing her love.....must I say more! the poor gial parents mi think i gawn missing da Central American jungles...America's Most Wanted...all the time she deh backa bush in love!

Nuh no Belize gial I know waa move backa bush eating bollos and living on love....gatta have a JOB! :D

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Dah why this I always notice that men LOOOOOOVE Belizean women...i don't know what it is but just tell a man your Belizean and they're hook.(From what I've seen)

But of course. Foreign women love a man who is funny,adventurous,romantic, caring sensitive,ambitious, handsome, hardworking,good with his hands and a good lover in bed. Furthermore , he is a good listener and make it a point to remember the important things that matter to her such as...:party

And that is the definition of a true Belizean man. :heart And that is what is rumoured around the world.

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:36 PM
One canvince WG fi move backa bush and start a thread professing her love.....must I say more! the poor gial parents mi think i gawn missing da Central American jungles...America's Most Wanted...all the time she deh backa bush in love!

Nuh no Belize gial I know waa move backa bush eating bollos and living on love....gatta have a JOB! :D

but i mih tink WG mih done deh abcka bush with garapata deh bitea

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:38 PM
But of course. Foreign women love a man who is funny,adventurous,romantic, caring sensitive,ambitious, handsome, hardworking,good with his hands and a good lover in bed. Not to mention , he is a good listener and make it a point to remember the important things that matter to her such as...:party

And that is the definition of a true Belizean man. :heart And that is what is rumoured around the world.

me noh no bout the romantic, caring and sensitive part. I have never seen these in a Belizean man..no joke!!..And dah weh important thing you deh talk about clue wih in noh:angel

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:41 PM
me noh no bout the romantic, caring and sensitive part. I have never seen these in a Belizean man..no joke!!..And dah weh important thing you deh talk about clue wih in noh:angel

Roses are red,violets are blue...need I say more? :D

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Ah wanda whey WG call "Back-a-Bush"? Santa Familia? Billy White? Bullet Tree? Whey yuh tink Cayogial? hehehehehehe

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
;

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:47 PM
WG you gan? Don't leave I'd like to think that us Belizeans don't hold animosity around here. Noh mek some lee comments chase you weh man...

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Ah wanda whey WG call "Back-a-Bush"? Santa Familia? Billy White? Bullet Tree? Whey yuh tink Cayogial? hehehehehehe

Wih have to go more back a bush dan Bullet tree ir Santa Familia
Los Tambos, Cristo Rey, Macaw Bank me no know.

I have wah inkling that dah mussi mih reght dah Evas doh... nucho gial lota herbs deh deh fih practice fan

sikko
05-28-2008, 08:54 PM

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others. for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

zpania
05-28-2008, 08:58 PM
for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yu could bring it inna bottle,yu could bring inna flask...ah wahn mih whiskey in the morning;ah wahn mih whiskey in the night. :D :D :D

hey Sikkman, yu still gat mih Canadian Club pon yu?

:beerchug :drunk :drunk :drunk

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 09:01 PM
for u and zzzpania...hers the real...she is not the first non bzean dat came to dis board claiming they have a bzean man...and nuttin of this sort took place....she came out the gates brandishing her color...das why i said rubbin SALT in the eyes..i responded to the fact that she cultivated the idea dat women here was vex...fukk it..i will defend my bzean women to the fullest.....now we all know zzzpania is a sellout..ask sharleigh..haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

first and foremost i am a woman a belizean woman at that and I WILL defend myself and belizean women when i think it is needed. i had no problem with what YOU said and i didn't really have a problem with what anyone else said. I only used your quote because it was the easiest for me to use and it said that foreign women were taking away "our" men...while the women were making sly comments.

Personally I think people mih deh tek cheap shots before she did...just how i see it. Things done. Shop shet ...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal.

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:06 PM

:D :D I met one once, he had about two out of those three traits.........he's married to a white gial now:D :D :D

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:08 PM
:D :D I met one once, he had about two out of those three traits.........he's married to a white gial now:D :D :D now das funny now:D :D :D

mahogany sister
[

...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal. [/B]

Bex then......! We love you WG.....and we nuh care if you gat waa Belize man....! In Belize we nuh have dem race hangups whe unu have ova ya!

Do and Dont s of posting

Say hi, engage in conversation, dont be thin skinned, and dont assume people really care about your personal life.....with that said you will enjoy this board!

Peace

The Empress

I'm not a man, but most American women that hear I'm of Belizean descent don't have nothing nice to say about belizean men!!!!

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Yu could bring it inna bottle,yu could bring inna flask...ah wahn mih whiskey in the morning;ah wahn mih whiskey in the night. :D :D :D

hey Sikkman, yu still gat mih Canadian Club pon yu?

:beerchug :drunk :drunk :drunk haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....razzz u see white gyal and u come out a hiding too:D :D ... agat u man..nuh worry:drunk

how come dem neba invite u to bezz house??/or da u refuse

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:12 PM

oh nooo she didn't bring out those words............BITTER and JEALOUS!
:D :D :D :D Hilarious and TYPICAL!!!!!!

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:14 PM
...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

:rolleyes: He must have mistaken whitegial for a pot of gold:D

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:15 PM
REPLY: Dah dem Garifuna Bally di gi we bad name yes! :D :D :D

:rolleyes: they date BELIZEANS, not everything I chat about has to do with Garifuna

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Bex then......! We love you WG.....and we nuh care if you gat waa Belize man....! In Belize we nuh have dem race hangups whe unu have ova ya!

Do and Dont s of posting

Say hi, engage in conversation, dont be thin skinned, and dont assume people really care about your personal life.....with that said you will enjoy this board!

Peace a cant believe a agree with boco and mahagany eena the same day...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

so u pass the iniation wg...nuh sweat..da all love dawlin

at least u made a grand entrance and buss through the front door...nuh like CAYOGIAL weh sneek een through the side:beerchug

some sikk lovin yur way:peace

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Don't kill me for this but I wouldn't want to be with a Belizean man...not cause I have anything against them but just the thought that MOST not all have to be so dominant in a relationship...and I'm not physically attracted to white or asian men at all...lol

The Empress
I'm having cramps right now, might as well I don't answer you....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...I wouldn't want WG to see how a Belizean Sista put a brotha in check.....:D :D :D :D

:D :D :D this thread is hilarious!!!! how did I miss this all day:D :D

sikko
REPLY: Dah dem Garifuna Bally di gi we bad name yes! :D :D :D bwai..da MILKEY claim dat..gyal from houston:D :drunk :drunk

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Dah Sin! Come Back White Gal....Me like Cayo Bwai tuh and dah pure JEALOUSLY and BITTERNESS have mih suh..hehehehe:D :D

Lets have a drink at PIT PAN or Eva's or rite by Ms. Lisbey Tamales stand when yuh come dah Belize......:beerchug

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM

:beerchug You finally making sense!

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 09:22 PM
a cant believe a agree with boco and mahagany eena the same day...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

so u pass the iniation wg...nuh sweat..da all love dawlin

at least u made a grand entrance and buss through the front door...nuh like CAYOGIAL weh sneek een through the side:beerchug

some sikk lovin yur way:peace

meeeeeeeeee? through the side??:party :lmao

zpania
05-28-2008, 09:23 PM
:rolleyes: He must have mistaken whitegial for a pot of gold:D

I think you dih mix me up with Chranic. The last time bally mih deh ya he mih dih look for a white gyal fu get green card. :D

Wait an effing minute !!!!! He did get himsel a laptop. Hmm...and college studies do require students to be in possession of a personal computer . :thinking

Could it be... Chranic hit paydirt??? Things that make you go hmm. :D

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Dah Sin! Come Back White Gal....Me like Cayo Bwai tuh and dah pure JEALOUSLY and BITTERNESS have mih suh..hehehehe:D :D

Lets have a drink at PIT PAN or Eva's or rite by Ms. Lisbey Tamales stand when yuh come dah Belize......:beerchug

you only bad::D :D

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Make whitegial leave, she can't hang :D :D This is nothing compared the sh*t we gave DB over "blackie":D :D and the sh*t Mellow used to give us Garifuna folks!

Haul u rass White gial!!:blast

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:26 PM
:beerchug You finally making sense! aye empressa,,does dat mean i can come over for tea:D :D ..jus dont tell bembetu:D :D

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
reply: Hey Dreams.... After all the crap talking that me and you went through.... You know that i am very passionate about you, honestly, i always like a girl like you who will stand up and fight for hers.... The truth is, i'd like to hang out with you and do some fun things....

June is right around the corner! :beerchug

:D :D :D yep and you can put your face in her batty all day!

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:30 PM
first and foremost i am a woman a belizean woman at that and I WILL defend myself and belizean women when i think it is needed. i had no problem with what YOU said and i didn't really have a problem with what anyone else said. I only used your quote because it was the easiest for me to use and it said that foreign women were taking away "our" men...while the women were making sly comments.

Personally I think people mih deh tek cheap shots before she did...just how i see it. Things done. Shop shet ...I think wih done chase deh poor gyal. mee neva know u da woman..cause u neva show us the sexy bady...u sure u da nuh guatemalan,,haaaaaaaaa:D

zpania
05-28-2008, 09:31 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....razzz u see white gyal and u come out a hiding too:D :D ... agat u man..nuh worry:drunk

how come dem neba invite u to bezz house??/or da u refuse

Damn pawdna , yu dun know. I'm predictable like dat. :D As to Bez, sarri i cudn't mek it. but then agen , ah knew yu were the man capable of bringing delight to them ladies in the party. :beerchug

Mosquitorose
05-28-2008, 09:32 PM
hahhahahah.....oh lawd ah glad i bring mi laptop....ah laugh no rass tonight...but ah tired...

sikko
05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Don't kill me for this but I wouldn't want to be with a Belizean man...not cause I have anything against them but just the thought that MOST not all have to be so dominant in a relationship...and I'm not physically attracted to white or asian men at all...lol suh...we kina gyal u like?

heeeeehaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

cayogial21
05-28-2008, 09:34 PM
mee neva know u da woman..cause u neva show us the sexy bady...u sure u da nuh guatemalan,,haaaaaaaaa:D

oh lawd...:rofl :rofl :rofl

The Empress
05-28-2008, 09:35 PM
hahhahahah.....oh lawd ah glad i bring mi laptop....ah laugh no rass tonight...but ah tired...

isn't this funny!!:D :D The board hasn't made me laugh like this in a while!!

Dream Babes
05-28-2008, 09:36 PM
reply: Hey Dreams.... After all the crap talking that me and you went through.... You know that i am very passionate about you, honestly, i always like a girl like you who will stand up and fight for hers.... The truth is, i'd like to hang out with you and do some fun things....

June is right around the corner! :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug

CherriBlossum
05-28-2008, 10:01 PM

Do and Dont s of posting

Peace

Amen

belizean
05-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Amen

Who chase weh Whitegial?

sikko
05-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Who chase weh Whitegial? whitegial thread da already classic...over 200 post pan ih fuss chred..unpresidented:D :

she get VEX now....roll reversal:D :D

CherriBlossum
05-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Who chase weh Whitegial?

Cho Noh ask me....fih once ah Noh have noting fih doh wid it...although ah mih waah cuss ey rass fram ey opening line but ah decide fih behave:D

belizean
05-28-2008, 10:31 PM
The first post says, "B-Y-E" and the picture is gone.

Let's see who's facey enough fi repost the pic. :D :D :D

sikko
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Cho Noh ask me....fih once ah Noh have noting fih doh wid it...although ah mih waah cuss ey rass fram ey opening line but ah decide fih behave:D razz cherry...be nice abd take her a bowl a fresh strabberries....uall are close enuff:D

bdw...show mee some sexy:party

sikko
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Cho Noh ask me....fih once ah Noh have noting fih doh wid it...although ah mih waah cuss ey rass fram ey opening line but ah decide fih behave:D razz cherry...be nice and take her a bowl a fresh strabberries....uall are close enuff:D

bdw...show mee some sexy:party