PDA

View Full Version : Ih own bredda kill ah

Belizeans.com
04-18-2008, 06:40 AM
Ch 5:

Brother kills sister in tragic traffic accident

A young woman from the Orange Walk District has lost her life in a traffic accident, a mishap made more tragic in that the driver of the car that hit her was her own brother. Shortly after eight p.m. on Wednesday twenty-three year old Lina Wiebe was taking her usual stroll along the road that runs through the Tres Leguas area of Blue Creek Village, when she was knocked down by a pickup truck. The driver, twenty-seven year old horse trainer, Corne Wiebe, rounded a curve and did not see the woman, who was wearing dark clothing, until it was too late. After hitting her, Wiebe stopped to render aid but it was only after he turned over her limp body that he realized the victim was his sister. Lina Wiebe was pronounced dead on arrival at Northern Regional Hospital.

Another Belizean
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow! How tragic.

SISTA D
04-18-2008, 06:37 PM
He will need a lot of prayers and support. May she rest in peace.

Another Belizean
04-18-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree. That's a hard one to live with. I hope he can find some consulation.

Condolences.

rockview
04-19-2008, 08:30 AM
There are too many pilots on the road that are a danger to the Belizan society.

WilhelmWaight
04-21-2008, 11:30 AM
Maybe he will learn to slow down upon making turns on any street in life .it seems as though this is a terrrible habit these young drivers has while driving a vehicle .my reason for saying this is because I have lived in New York an its a case of where you have dirvers these days are gunning their vehicles to get from point A to Point B in a few seconds ,not realizing the horiffic things that can happened to them if they kill someone or cause a accident .(vehicle homicide,)where you can be lock up for life if they are on your insurance you will be the one responsible to pay out of your pocket and if you own a home they can put a lean on your home .Now this is one thing that he will have to live with for the rest of his life.jackass shopuld have known this was coming.

WCW.