PDA

View Full Version : MAWNING AND RASS

Mosquitorose
04-17-2008, 10:22 AM
GOOD morning my dahlings. It is 11 am and I just rolled out of my bed and life as I know it will begin for the day...hahahahhaha....oh life is great....

Hubby done wash the whites and they are hanging on the line and he must have left to do some errands...

I drove Mr Gloria yesterday for two hours.

I am drinking the coffer he made and eating my oats and groats hahahahhaha

I will knit again today unless Ms Gloria call me...I go when she calls no matter what. I feel like this is what i must do...it is a strang thing you know?

Remember the hemlock ring I am knitting? it is comming along nicely and it will be beautiful...I will spare yu the process until I am done and then post a pic.

OOps Mrs Gloria just called, she want to go to lunch. I won't eat this time, rass ah just eat....I'm off...

belizean
04-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Well lucky you! We have to work eena madarass cubicles and small offices!!!

bemetu
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM
me tiad a dis rat race to rass!!.........when i grow up i waa be just like you MR....

Monwa
04-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Im going crazy at work right now.... 10 more weeks and im on vacation LOL hope it goes by quick!

Dream Babes
04-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Yunnoh Stap Complain...:rolleyes:

Personally, If I had a life like MR.....I would be BORED!!!!:D :D

The Empress
04-17-2008, 11:25 AM
That's nice Rosie that u spend time with Ms. Gloria. I felt so bad the other day I saw my neighbor Ms. White, she's about 85 now. She gave me my first job, watering her plants. She always used to encourage me and was so proud of me when I went to college. After school when I forgot my keys to the house, I could go there and she would make me a sandwich.
I hadn't seen her in months. Well I saw her yesterday using a walker to get to the car. I felt so quilty, she's pretty much the only "grandparent" I have left in my life. I went to talk to her and I've made a promise to myself to go see her more often.

Mosquitorose
04-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Dream Babes

Gial stap tak fool yer....yu know how happy I am that mi nuh have to puch no effing time clock and ting? cho

Mi busy all day if ah nuh tek out Ms Gloria...mi di paint, sew, knit, cook, or on yer di talk rass...how di rass will I ever be bored cho...ah still have to paper the kitchen walll but waiting for bro to come take the stove hood down so I can paper there and put up a new one to match the stove.....

I remember when I used to work in an office 7-3...cho mi couodn't wait for vacation and weekends....life began when I built up my business and my folk art took off and the a major company picked me up...that was like working for youself ...no boss andthey still call me....next month ah gwen dah Tampa...

See deh gial I could neva be bored......I love sleep late and stay up late...mi gwen dah library now...

Ms Gloria neva feel too good...she mi di tremple and shake and me dah nuse yukno> ah ask as wen she eat...she seh 8am...maddarass dah mi done afta 12.....afta she eat she seh she feel betta but mi call eh daughter anyway and she come at 3 and tek am to di doc. ..

Another Belizean
04-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by belizean
Well lucky you! We have to work eena madarass cubicles and small offices!!! That keeps closing in on us.

I wish I could SLEEP until 11:00 a.m. on ANY day. :rolleyes:

Another Belizean
04-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by bemetu
.........when i grow up i waa be just like you MR.... :snooty When I grow up I want to be the boss of me.

Another Belizean
04-17-2008, 04:25 PM
........If I had a life like MR.....I would be BORED!!!!:D :D I wouldn't be bored, I'd be flying way more places. So much time on my hands. I'd spend a month maybe more with you. :angel

Dream Babes
04-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Mosquitorose
Gial stap tak fool yer....yu know how happy I am that mi nuh have to puch no effing time clock and ting? cho

Mi busy all day if ah nuh tek out Ms Gloria...mi di paint, sew, knit, cook, or on yer di talk rass...how di rass will I ever be bored cho...ah still have to paper the kitchen walll but waiting for bro to come take the stove hood down so I can paper there and put up a new one to match the stove.....
.. SIH DEH!!! I neva seh you boring.....ah seh...If I had a life like YOU!!! What u do is not my kind of thing (well except helping out people like Ms. Gloria)......I am quite HAPPY with who I am...Tenk Gawd I am NOT YOU!!!!:D :D :D :D :angel

Monwa
04-17-2008, 07:10 PM

u woulda be bored fuh real caue i nuh keep yo a$$ still LOL.. like u gat chiga inna yo A$$ LOL

belizean
04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by bemetu
me tiad a dis rat race to rass!!.........when i grow up i waa be just like you MR....

Yuh shoulda mi marry me when ah ask yuh...my wife nuh wah work! Oh! She wah stay home and cook, clean, and mash...like the good ole days!:smoke

Mosquitorose
04-17-2008, 08:38 PM
SIH DEH!!! I neva seh you boring.....ah seh...If I had a life like YOU!!! What u do is not my kind of thing (well except helping out people like Ms. Gloria)......I am quite HAPPY with who I am...Tenk Gawd I am NOT YOU!!!!:D :D :D :D :angel

Gial shet up....ah just di tell yu bout mi life....different strokes...you might be bored because you don't do the things i do.....some people like a job...mi not...hahahahah

Mosquitorose
04-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by belizean
Yuh shoulda mi marry me when ah ask yuh...my wife nuh wah work! Oh! She wah stay home and cook, clean, and mash...like the good ole days!:smoke

I just cook.....hahahahahah

Merciless
04-17-2008, 08:45 PM
I just cook.....hahahahahah

cho?...u nuh wash n mash again?.....:D :D

Merciless
04-17-2008, 08:48 PM

....ah ko u like di drive dat new mitsubishi montero wid di red plates all ova di cuntry......big timer!......:D :D ...but, tek off i plastic cova from di seat...u tunkush mussi sweat no rass....dis da di tropics....leff dem ting fi rosy.....:D :D :D BTW....u look like halle berry wid dat new hairdo...mellowman wen really sweep u off u feet.....:D :beerchug

Dream Babes
04-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Merciless
....ah ko u like di drive dat new mitsubishi montero wid di red plates all ova di cuntry......big timer!......:D :D ...but, tek off i plastic cova from di seat...u tunkush mussi sweat no rass....dis da di tropics....leff dem ting fi rosy.....:D :D :D BTW....u look like halle berry wid dat new hairdo...mellowman wen really sweep u off u feet.....:D :beerchug :lmao :lmao :lmao :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ah dih come rite now Merci...ah had to ketchup fuss...:D :D :D

Dream Babes
04-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Gial shet up....ah just di tell yu bout mi life....different strokes...you might be bored because you don't do the things i do.....some people like a job...mi not...hahahahah Ayeeee......:lmao :lmao

Another Belizean
04-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Gial you cut awf yo haire AGAIN? Dayum!

Mosquitorose
04-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Merciless
....ah ko u like di drive dat new mitsubishi montero wid di red plates all ova di cuntry......big timer!......:D :D ...but, tek off i plastic cova from di seat...u tunkush mussi sweat no rass....dis da di tropics....leff dem ting fi rosy.....:D :D :D BTW....u look like halle berry wid dat new hairdo...mellowman wen really sweep u off u feet.....:D :beerchug

Bwai mi nuh gat plastic pan anything yer? who put plastic pan leather? yu dah lone rass...heat mussi di get to yu....

Dream Babes
04-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Another Belizean
Gial you cut awf yo haire AGAIN? Dayum! Hahahaha...You could deh rite deh and study Merci.....:lmao :lmao

Mosquitorose
04-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Ah wanda if Maddas di celebrate pass-ova today....