PDA

View Full Version : And I met.......

Merciless
04-13-2008, 10:11 PM
...di one and ongli 'Margaret' last week da Benuppan.....:D :D ..n i must say she is an attractive woman...di kamara actually lie wen dealing wid her...ah referring to di channel 5 shots.......me yer dis woman di 'twang' ...and me seh dat sound like 'maggy'....mellowman...dude...di woman look fine....:smoke :smoke

Dream Babes
04-13-2008, 10:30 PM
hahahahaha....Mags says to tell you all she is HAPPILY MARRIED....No LIE>>:D :D :D

Merci.....She wants to go karaoking with us soon.....we have to set it up one Thurday and shoot some shots with mags....She's looking good....must be the 88 year old hussy.....:D :D :D

belizean
04-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Merci....you di move to Belize fi good?

Merciless
04-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Dream Babes
hahahahaha....Mags says to tell you all she is HAPPILY MARRIED....No LIE>>:D :D :D

Merci.....She wants to go karaoking with us soon.....we have to set it up one Thurday and shoot some shots with mags....She's looking good....must be the 88 year old hussy.....:D :D :D

........La Cabana?....sikk place dat.....:D :D

Monwa
04-13-2008, 10:44 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I have to tek one ah them trips dah pan... nuh this weeken weh dih come... the followign one.... suh please nuh plan till the followign week.:D :D :D

Monwa
04-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Merciless
........La Cabana?....sikk place dat.....:D :D

sik mih deh bout with eh hat?

Belizeans betta start provide we loyal ones of the site some hat and t-shirt with wih name and ****.... all them millions he dih collect....:D :D :D :D

Monwa
04-13-2008, 10:48 PM
see the back here

Merciless
04-13-2008, 10:49 PM
....wuss mussi di pay him fi advertise.....:D :D

belizean
04-13-2008, 10:50 PM
....wuss mussi di pay him fi advertise.....:D :D

You da big man again eena gubment....:beerchug

sikko
04-14-2008, 08:26 AM
........La Cabana?....sikk place dat.....:D :D tru tru

musss say i like bmp a lot and now the republic........i will adopt bmp as my new home.....:beerchug ...especially since my rock star budddy has provided mee with propertry at cahal pech and my new home courtesy a the DFC....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D

sikko
04-14-2008, 08:34 AM
....wuss mussi di pay him fi advertise.....:D :D the man owe mee bigg:D :D thanks to the people at LIDS who worked overtime to provide mee with hat....looks simple but a lot went into makin it..the letterin the italics...juss moor dan one wudd think....and u know folks askin mee for my cap!!...wat a ting:D :D

Monwa
04-14-2008, 09:27 AM
unnu notice how Belizeans gawn quiet ?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bemetu
04-14-2008, 09:50 AM
me dah honorary memba fi years and me no get no cyap!...whe kinna ting dis!

Dream Babes
04-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sikko
tru tru

musss say i like bmp a lot and now the republic........i will adopt bmp as my new home.....:beerchug ...especially since my rock star budddy has provided mee with propertry at cahal pech and my new home courtesy a the DFC....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D You have all rights to love it...Only Nice people live in Belmopan......Right Merci?.....:D :D :D

And what bout dis property? How come I miss out...hahhahaha

Monwa
04-14-2008, 09:58 AM
You have all rights to love it...Only Nice people live in Belmopan......Right Merci?.....:D :D :D

And what bout dis property? How come I miss out...hahhahaha

:box

belizean
04-14-2008, 08:30 PM
:party I di try round up lee college money fi mi pickney.

sikko
04-15-2008, 09:48 AM
You have all rights to love it...Only Nice people live in Belmopan......Right Merci?.....:D :D :D

And what bout dis property? How come I miss out...hahhahaha u were relieved of ur duty and whisked away:D :D :D whilst i was privy to be in the company a the bigg guns in the west......ohhhhhhhhh how swet it is:beerchug

did i tell u how i almost gat stuck with the bill...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i was tryin to go speak to a certain madamoiselle and the waitress thought i was tryin to skip out on the tabb:D

Dream Babes
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Bwai Sikko...U just got a little break.....I am always privy to the company of the BIG guns....hahhahahahahaha.....It was nice seeing you though.....I hope Merci introduced u to some good deals in the West.....:beerchug

Merciless
04-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sikko
u were relieved of ur duty and whisked away:D :D :D whilst i was privy to be in the company a the bigg guns in the west......ohhhhhhhhh how swet it is:beerchug

did i tell u how i almost gat stuck with the bill...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i was tryin to go speak to a certain madamoiselle and the waitress thought i was tryin to skip out on the tabb:D

........:D :D :D :D