PDA

View Full Version : Back From Mellows Curse of his Dirty Woman Obya

WilhelmWaight
04-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Since Mellow has had me curse by his indian lookng girlfriend that I taught would have give me a good head gave me a Sinus problem I will never forget .had to have the doctors pump ten pints of antibiotics in me at Bayfront Medical Center and couple of visits to The ear eye and throat Doctor and this infection was gone .thank god I am feeling well now .but no thanks to you Mellow ,will not cause no more friction with your girlfriend any more .since now we know you have decided to go over the Fence.
so at least I will be able to continue my daytime Radio Show.look for my days when I am back .
WCW

WilhelmWaight
04-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Hey Mellow yellow ,seems like I got under your skin .cool it old boy ,the indian woman is going tohave you smoke a little of her pipe soon .just hang in there old boy.
WCW

belizean
04-03-2008, 12:45 PM
What's the topic on the radio show?

WilhelmWaight
04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Some of the topics are about Politics ,here and back home ,everday living .what it takes to survive in the 21 Century .most of what I have done is not prewritten mostly improvised .still getting a foothold so to speak and created two side kicks for the show.will have to start writing the segments to be on key .but its going slow and since I was sick with this sinus problem ,I haven't done anything since last month .but I am working on getting back on tracks .check out some of my segments that have been archived for jan,feb and MARCH.site is
www.blogtalkradio.com and then you seached with my Name .hope to do well a year from now and buy my way to access a channel with some friends .

WCW