PDA

View Full Version : This black preacher hates Obama!

belizean
03-19-2008, 07:41 PM
But he's funny no rass!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khuu-RhOBDU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khuu-RhOBDU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The Empress
03-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by mellowman
Thats the new "Monica Lewisnski"

He says that the Mexicans will be writing your Paychecks about 2 years from now...
What an idiot????

Well I think he's right about that, latino people in general will be running the place.

belizean
03-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Re: "Yep.... just like this crazy razz "crackhead" n*igger preacher that was preaching in the video... same difference! "

What I find amazing, was not his banter and loud-mouthing, but how his parishioners were so quiet sitting back there. None of them was saying, "yes sir" or clapping or cheering!

belizean
03-20-2008, 06:14 PM
Yep, it's real. Saw it linked on Drudge...originally on Fox News site.

belizean
03-20-2008, 06:14 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/bcw.jpg

THE PRESIDENT AND REV. WRIGHT... DEVELOPING...

menoh
03-20-2008, 06:46 PM
if it had been a white preacher hating on clinton, would there have been any racial undertones? because the preacher is black, does that make it somehow more significant? No one can deny that Obama is black, but is that why he would or would not be a good president?

belizean
03-20-2008, 07:00 PM
The same can be asked about Hillary....and McCain...just interject "woman" and "white", instead of black. If it was just because he's black, Jesse Jackson would've won a long time ago.

gtown1_sj
03-21-2008, 03:58 PM
This Guy has a PHD? He's a stone cold IDIOT!! To waste a CHURCH sermon on a Presidential Candidate, to spew the hatred and call Obama mom a white whore and then the NERVE to say that the word of GOD is in his mouth and he holds the people's ability to have anything in his mouth? I would've got up and walked out on this imbecile. The SAD, extremely SAD part is I saw many YOUNG men standing behind him listening to this and looking up to this man. He is not only RUINING the future for the people in his presence by teaching them about his PERSONAL beliefs, the fact that he CLAIMS to be a Christian and preach of hate, judging people, and wishing cancer on people who criticize him only makes me even more depressed that people allow him to speak like this. He's like the black version of the KKK hiding behind what he calls the word of God.

In the infamous words of Billy Madison "That is the stupidest thing I have EVER heard. EVERYONE in this room is now DUMBER for having to listen to what you just said"

Bez
03-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey gtown, church is di best business to go into you know. You mek money fast and it's tax free. I'm considering opening one. I'm tiad ah working long hours, I'm gonna start preaching and mek millions like all ah dem preachers, dem smart no rass but none ah dem get my money. It's a good idea! :thumbup

gtown1_sj
03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Bez
Hey gtown, church is di best business to go into you know. You mek money fast and it's tax free. I'm considering opening one. I'm tiad ah working long hours, I'm gonna start preaching and mek millions like all ah dem preachers, dem smart no rass but none ah dem get my money. It's a good idea! :thumbup Gyal, no tru.. ah have to remind miself everytime a go fi listen to di word and no fi tink bout whey di gwaan behind di scenes. If u can get pipple fi believe everyting whey u di sey, den u wan mek a whole lotta money.. Like mi friend whey da preacha tell mi, you can steal all di money, and sleep with all di ooman dem, but preach one bad sermon and dey wah throw u out..:D :D

David 13
03-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Them preachers are the only ones making money in these hard times. Bez let me know when you open your church so i can come and worship with you.

Bez
03-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Worship with me or worship me? :heart You will haf to get down on your knees and pray :party (cough cough)