PDA

View Full Version : Some More Rass Inna Di Chred

Mosquitorose
03-16-2008, 04:45 PM
My wonderful bird house came yesterday and I have been admiring it for two days now. Isn't it awesome? I can't wait to paint it. It stands about 44 inches tall and 33 inches around. And ah jus notice that ah never hang the chandelier ornament back up since we paint and paper in that room hahahahah, oh lawd....dem need to be washed to.

Mosquitorose
03-16-2008, 04:53 PM
I have been doing these artisian breads every two days or so. Hubby seh that wheat gane doube in price and di chiney di buy all a fe we wheat...Surfa yu have some stocks in wheat? hahahahah..

Anyway, I decided to make it like pumpernickle..so I mixed stoned ground wheat, rye, spelt and regular flour....I made my usual yeast batch overnight. I added ground flax seeds, caraway seeds, sunflower seeds, cocoa, black strap molasses. The bread nice.

Now I'm debating if I should even bother to add the molasses and cocoa just to get the black color?

Mosquitorose
03-17-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by mellowman
Reply: I like that bird house Rose.... I was just thinking about buying a Hummingbird nectar feeder and a resting house for the other species that frequented my area... I love the sounds and the site of birds -Still Life!

Mellow, you could make the bird houses. This was done by a friend of mine, we trade off. I know you handy. If you can lay a floor you can build a birdhouse. I could make that birdhouse too but I can't deal with it right now. The pine cost about 20.00 and I bet I could sell it unpainted for about 150.00.

My bro made the smaller version for my classes when I used to teach here in my studio. He and I figured it out. It's just degree cuts and then you glue and clamp.