PDA

View Full Version : Brooklynmix.com: DJ Redeye at the controls

zpania
03-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Bally really dih drap some nice slow jams.

Redeye right now ie dih play "I walk away from love once more." Big up REd Eye :beerchug

Monwa
03-10-2008, 07:24 PM
some real macoby beats:D

zpania
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Monwa
some real macoby beats:D

:D :D :D

My kinda beats .

sikko
03-10-2008, 07:54 PM
big up REDEYE......and thanks for havin the sikkwan and dj special lass friday....:beerchug

plus u really did ur thing ova at TRAKKS..im proud a yo my bwai...turn dat place looose:beerchug ..big things a come

Monwa
03-10-2008, 08:25 PM
them Judy Voucher sang dih give mih cold seed LOL

CherriBlossum
03-10-2008, 08:28 PM
:D :D :D

zpania
03-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by sikko
big up REDEYE......and thanks for havin the sikkwan and dj special lass friday....:beerchug

plus u really did ur thing ova at TRAKKS..im proud a yo my bwai...turn dat place looose:beerchug ..big things a come

I knew u were dying to get this one in. I caught the show. :party I'm really racking up points tonight. That's another bottle you owe me. :drunk

zpania
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by zpania
I knew u were dying to get this one in. I caught the show. :party I'm really racking up points tonight. That's another bottle you owe me. :drunk

BTW , that show was off-the-chain good. Ah like the idea of Belize/New York link up.

:bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo

sikko
03-10-2008, 09:29 PM
BTW , that show was off-the-chain good. Ah like the idea of Belize/New York link up.

:bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo yea it was ..impromtu.......

bdw yall ..chek out the mornin show on more fm everyday with dj special....

also if ur plannin on being in bze for easter ..come to the re.openin a PALM ISLAND.....might be some sikk giveaways.., :beerchug

Dream Babes
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I enjoy the music DJ Redeye plays.....soulful and lovely - bring tears to my eyes :cry :cry........I'm still waiting on that song for my ringtone DJ......:D :D

Dream Babes
03-10-2008, 09:56 PM
bdw yall ..chek out the mornin show on more fm everyday with dj special.... Not too bad show but unfortunately its not accessible on the internet like LOVE and KREM and the other station....plus, if I had to find 1 thing that I didn't like is that they talk too darn much rather than play the music....:party

sikko
03-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Dream Babes
Not too bad show but unfortunately its not accessible on the internet like LOVE and KREM and the other station....plus, if I had to find 1 thing that I didn't like is that they talk too darn much rather than play the music....:party ill share ur suggestions and opinions... :beerchug

Dj_RedEye
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Bally really dih drap some nice slow jams.

Redeye right now ie dih play "I walk away from love once more." Big up REd Eye :beerchug

Big up Z.....thanks fuh calling on my show live:D :D :D

What a tune right..dem ooman mih the love it:D :D :D

Dj_RedEye
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM

No problem bro....friday show was off the hook with u and dj special:D :D :D weh had dem St. Vincente ooman the call up cause we seh belizean ooman are the sweeties:D :D :D :D

I think i wah guh to trakks thursday night again...the big batty ooman inna sky blue...the talk sweet inna mih ear:D :D :D

she was requesting a song thats all:rolleyes:

Dj_RedEye
03-10-2008, 11:05 PM
I enjoy the music DJ Redeye plays.....soulful and lovely - bring tears to my eyes :cry :cry........I'm still waiting on that song for my ringtone DJ......:D :D

thanx DB fuh the check in....i am still looking fuh that song:D :D :D

zpania
03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Dj_RedEye
Big up Z.....thanks fuh calling on my show live:D :D :D

What a tune right..dem ooman mih the love it:D :D :D

You welcome RedEye. And I will be calling in time fram time tu time to gih me support.

Big props to you bredda. :beerchug

zpania
03-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey RedEye, another good show tonight. :beerchug Ah see u gawn Country and Western tonight, took me back to Thursday nights long,long,loooooooong ago in Belize City. It was all good. :thumbup

Ah hope DreamBabes neva miss she request. :smoke

Bwai , look like some ah dem woman rally could identify wid some ah dem tunes.

Hahahahhaha....dem wanna hear I would like you and my sweetheart to be friends over and over again. what a ting.aye? :D :D :D

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 11:17 AM
yes bwoi dem ooman lone the ask for that song "I would like you and my sweetheart to be friends" last night:D :D :D

anyway thanx fuh listening

and it was good seeing u at Base night club fuh the Gyaal Farm Event...see u inna Tracks Cafe this saturday night fuh Easter Elegance:D :D :D

madarass
03-18-2008, 11:35 AM
yea it was ..impromtu.......

bdw yall ..chek out the mornin show on more fm everyday with dj special....

also if ur plannin on being in bze for easter ..come to the re.openin a PALM ISLAND.....might be some sikk giveaways.., :beerchug

Bwai Palm Island might flop afta da shootin fi Stone Love. Ah mi deh eena di mix fi da one.

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Fka....fuh tru maddas......damn. Where the FK can you go and enjoy yourself in belize and FKry nuh wah guh down....it's a shame:mad:

Monwa
03-18-2008, 01:05 PM

u harass so damn much all week.... u call me, text mih, pm mih ... had yo like a stalker for a whole damn week to remind Dj about the damn sweetheart song and u missed it LOL TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Babes
03-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Monwa
u harass so damn much all week.... u call me, text mih, pm mih ... had yo like a stalker for a whole damn week to remind Dj about the damn sweetheart song and u missed it LOL TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry DJ! DJ! DJ! Nuh studi she...ie dih gimme hawd time fuh get the sang fuh mih, juss cause ah mih busy dih try work out some lee lee problems.....send it fuh mih duh bwai.....PLEASE! PLEASE!!:love :D :D

Monwa
03-18-2008, 01:29 PM
:cry :cry :cry DJ! DJ! DJ! Nuh studi she...ie dih gimme hawd time fuh get the sang fuh mih, juss cause ah mih busy dih try work out some lee lee problems.....send it fuh mih duh bwai.....PLEASE! PLEASE!!:love :D :D

u mih dih work out somebody else's problems LOL:D :D :D

Mosquitorose
03-18-2008, 03:17 PM
Hubby enjoy it when DJ di play dem songs...he mi even di dance and di try drag me outta mi hammock hahahhaah.....DJ, since you middi di play all a dat redneck, hilly billy country and western....ah mi wah yer dat, Edgar Allen Poe wan....the best country and westen song, ah tink dah so eh name.....mi tink it's funny.....

madarass
03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Fka....fuh tru maddas......damn. Where the FK can you go and enjoy yourself in belize and FKry nuh wah guh down....it's a shame:mad:

Yah well if anything John wah haffi beef up security but lotta people wah think twice fi go.

madarass
03-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Mons send me Lay Di Pipe remix. Mi bally want it bad!

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by madarass
Mons send me Lay Di Pipe remix. Mi bally want it bad!

yuh the ask the wrong person...dah me give she that remix:D :D :D

ah wah staat charge her rass fuh dem exclusive.....ah give it to her in january.... .99cent a chune:D

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Mosquitorose
Hubby enjoy it when DJ di play dem songs...he mi even di dance and di try drag me outta mi hammock hahahhaah.....DJ, since you middi di play all a dat redneck, hilly billy country and western....ah mi wah yer dat, Edgar Allen Poe wan....the best country and westen song, ah tink dah so eh name.....mi tink it's funny.....

ah wah try have it fuh next monday show rosey.....and thanx fuh listening....

memba every Monday 8pm-11pm, Wednesdays 5pm-9pm and Fridays 5pm-8pm all Eastern Standard Time on www.brooklynmix.com or in brooklyn on 101.5fm

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Yah well if anything John wah haffi beef up security but lotta people wah think twice fi go.

he have to mein.....cause when we guh home we want to heng out with no worries at least mein:beerchug

Monwa
03-18-2008, 05:00 PM

ah wah staat charge her rass fuh dem exclusive.....ah give it to her in january.... .99cent a chune:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i told madas dah u give me:D :D :D :D :D that song is hilarious! Me nuh have to pay u fuh nothin yer:raspberry

sikko
03-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Bwai Palm Island might flop afta da shootin fi Stone Love. Ah mi deh eena di mix fi da one. bwai.. ayerr bout it...lone razz...but nuh worry...ill chatt with special and ting...wait till redeye buss d place...soon soon

bwai redeye..wat we were talkin bout at trakks...security ..

yahhhhhhhh trakks dis weekend ...sikkman will be there....

zpania
03-18-2008, 10:05 PM
yes bwoi dem ooman lone the ask for that song "I would like you and my sweetheart to be friends" last night:D :D :D

anyway thanx fuh listening

and it was good seeing u at Base night club fuh the Gyaal Farm Event...see u inna Tracks Cafe this saturday night fuh Easter Elegance:D :D :D

Mein , that was a real Gyal Farm fete.

:beerchug Nice,nice,nice. Too bad dem bally tek the stage late. Jamesy P. had to cut mih song short. :mad: But kerwin Dubois did his ting and had dem gyal rolling dem waist. Hot,ah tell ya. Hotttt!!! Good ting ah had mih Guinness inna mih hand caz ah wudda mih go ann bad inna dih place :bravo :bravo :bravo

Yes,Traxx next stop on the tour. :beerchug

Dj_RedEye
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes Z....Jamesy P came on stronge but they cut the man short:mad:

But Track the spot this Saturday night:beerchug

Dj_RedEye
03-19-2008, 02:06 PM
It's Wednesday DJ REDEYE is on NOW www.brooklynmix.com 5pm-9pm

Dream Babes
03-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Ayeeee...its only 3:20pm in Belize bwai.....:whisper and I cann't play the music loud......so, hold my song until after 7pm your time....:party

madarass
03-20-2008, 01:49 AM

Well run di chune. Mi bally da wah 6'5, 225 lb. callad. Man waan play da song fi some white gal bad!

Another Belizean
04-05-2008, 04:32 PM
DJ you know I love and support you but I just can't mein. Cuz was with me several times I was listening mein. :D Some of the headaches are no joke. :angel

Holla at me when you're playin' Rick Ross, Sheek Louch, Fat Joe, Flo Rida, ................:lmao :drive

Dream Babes
04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
You must be ABSOLUTELY BORED or the Baby drank too much Aniseed and is asleep,:D :D to be reading all these old posts.......:rofl :rofl

Dj_RedEye
04-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Another Belizean
DJ you know I love and support you but I just can't mein. Cuz was with me several times I was listening mein. :D Some of the headaches are no joke. :angel

Holla at me when you're playin' Rick Ross, Sheek Louch, Fat Joe, Flo Rida, ................:lmao :drive

:D :D :D ......ahhhhhhhmmmm AB it's a CARIBBEAN STATION......those kind of music u want to hear are played on nearly 30 station in NY....... NY HAVE Millions of Caribbean people( check out the west indian day parade) that want to hear their music instead of 50cent and Rick Ross:D :D :D

So we give u reggae, spanish, Zouk, Belize music, some time i even drop some r&b, oldies on monday........and MAJORITY of the community listen and want SOCA:D :D :D

So it wont change:peace

ohhh i just remember you nuh like soca....heres ah link www.hot97.com :D :D :D

Monwa
04-06-2008, 08:05 AM
:D :D :D :D :D aye mih faamly dah stress:D :D :D :D

sikko
04-06-2008, 10:13 AM
DAYUMMMMMMM....AB baby go be a hip hop artist:D :D .he go be saggin his diapers..:drive

Another Belizean
04-06-2008, 10:14 AM
:D:D Especially when you don't come up with pampers. :lmao

Monwa
04-06-2008, 10:17 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

zpania
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Belizean Listeners of 101.5 FM in Brooklyn were very disappointed when they tuned in Friday evening and didn't hear their favorite Belizean DJ on the radio. Perhaps he was down with the Flu. Let's hope he will be returning soon. :peace

Lanigi
06-01-2008, 12:14 AM
wow, how come ah just di find out bout dis! ah gwen haffi save di link inna mi favorites with a remindah fi lissen. ah always inna di mood fi lissen to some oldies but goodies! :beerchug

Thx a bunch!